Chapter 10

You ran to the city hall where ther Rock Monster was attacking.
"Hey there foxy. It's been a while sincer I've seen you." Chat says walking up to me.
"Hey Chat." I didn't really want to do this today so I must have sounded tired or bored. Chat pouts a little.
"All I get is 'hey Chat'. And what happens to my nick name." I almost forgot about that!
"Sorry kitty." I wink when I say kitty just to play with Chat.
A shadow passed over my head and landed to the right of me. It was Silver Wolf!
"And who might you be?" I ask knowing he doesn't know I'm (Y,N).
"I'm Silver Wolf my Beau." He winked at me and I could sense Chat get a little jealous.
"And who is this?" He said looking at Chat.
" This is Chat Noir" I said giving Chat a hug. I could tell he was smirking now.
"MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!" Ladybug said before she came running towards us.
"Who's this?" She ask pointing at Silver Wolf.
"I'm Silver Wolf and it's a pleasure to meet you." Silver Wolf said.
Ladybug just walked away leaving me, Chat, and Silver Wolf.
"Well I gotta go, it's getting kinda late."I said.
" Leaving so soon? And with out a kiss?" Chat said smirking.
"Awe kitty, you know I don't fall for flirts." I said pouting a little at the end (I don't know!). "But I have to go, I'm very tired and this fox needs her beauty sleep." I said.
" Will I see you soon?" Silver Wolf asks.
"Maybe." I say with a wink. I jump down the balcony and into the night.
~No ones pov (just for a second)~
"She is beautiful, isn't she?" Silver Wolf says.
"Yeah, and I call dibs!" Chat says right before running into the night. Silver Wolf walks to a big clock building ( the one where Hawk Moth is) and walks in. "I'm back Hawk Moth!"
~(Y,N)~
I jumped into an alley and turned back into my self. I walked out and started to head home. I heard foot steps and I looked behind me but saw no one. I turned back around to come face to face with a boy around probably my age. He had brown hair and the tips were red. He wore a all black costume with a cracked heart in the middle. 'Poor guy, someone must have broken his heart and got acumatised'. His mask was all black with red on the tips of the side. He had a katana in his back with a black handle and a red ribbon. He had beautiful bright blue eyes. Then...
(Everything went black. so I said to my self 'screw long chapter' so I'm making a lot of short ones again👌🏻👍🏻👋🏻! Bye Kitty's!)