Chapter 5

(Y/N) pov
I looked up at him with a smirk. Chat Noir looked scared and confused, but that only mad me happier.
"Ha, such a scaredy cat." I smirked. "I'm a little sad you destroyed my headphones, but luckily I knew ahead of time that you were going to do that. So I switched headphones." He jumped at me but I dodged. We did that a few more times. Finally when I wasn't looking he jumped on my and pinned my hand to the ground with one hand and with the other hand covered my mouth so I couldn't screech at him. After a minute or so like that he let go of my mouth and grabbed my headphones.
Chat Noir pov
I grabed her head phones and got up quickly. I cut them in half and she turned back to normal. The acuma flew out and I let it go since lady bug wasn't here. LADYBUG! I guessed she was in her original form so I didn't look at her. Instead I called 911 to pick her up. ( look I didn't know who else to call. Sorry...)
(Y/N) was sitting there, starring at the ground. I walked over and held out my hand to help her up. She got up on her own though.
"Do you want me to walk you home?" I asked her being the nice person I am.
"No I can walk home by my self. And I prefer walking alone any way."
I nodded and walked away.
(Y/N) pov
I jump of the building and to my surprise I landed on my feet.
~Le time skip to house cus me lazy~
When I got home I went to my room and plopped down on my bed face first. I remembered I still had Ladybug's earrings! I guess Chat Noir never saw me grab them.
( sorry this chapter was short I just wanted to get something on here. I'll update later to day again.)