Chapter 12

~(Y,N) pov~
I woke up to the sound of my alarm. It was Tuesday and a school day. Yay! (😲🔫 note my sarcasm) Wait... I can't go to school because I have to look for a job. Why? Because I need to live. Duh! Ok so we're should I look first? Maybe a cafe or something should be my first place to look.
I grab my phone and look up neer by cafes. So I decided to go to the one closest to me first.( duh) It's just down the street too! I put on ( out fit up there but with no back pack) and headed out.
When I entered the cafe, I noticed it was a cat themed cafe and the waiters were wearing cat ears and a cat tail ( use your imagination). There is a sign on the window saying "Help Wanted".
I walked to the cash register.
"I saw your help wanted poster and wanted to apply for the job." I said smiling. The lady behind the counter look at me and smiled.
"Ok then! Follow me to the back." She said.
I did as I was told and she led me to a back room. There was a lady there with a nice suit on. She motioned me to sit down.
~time skip to after job interview~
Yay! I got the job! I start to tomorrow after and the time fits perfectly since it's right after school. It's only 2:00 pm so I decided to walk around. I was walking down the street when I noticed Marinette walk into a bakery. I decided to follow her inside.
When I walked inside, I noticed she went upstairs. 'Maybe this is her house and her parents own the bakery' I thought. Well, I think I'm right. Might as well get something before I leave so I walk to the cash register.
"Hi! Can I please have a ( what ever you want!) and a water." I asked.
"Sure thing." The lady said. She looked like Marinette but older and shorter hair. I'm going to guess that's her mom.
A short while after, the lady gave me my stuff and I paid and left.
When I walked out the door I decided to go to the park. (I forgot to say this but you and Nathaniel have been best friends for years)
~time skip to park~
When I got to the park I saw Alya talking to someone one the phone. I'm guessing it's Marinette because Adrian is doing a photo shoot. Then I saw Nathaniel sitting at a park bench so I decided to walk over to him.
"Hey Nathan (let's call him that)! What'cha doin." I said to him. He jumped a little not expecting my voice.
"Oh, hey (Y/N). I'm drawing the Eiffel Tower. It's so pretty the way the sun hits it right now." That reminds me of when Silver Wolf took me to the Eiffle Tower at night. It was really pretty then right now.
"If you think this is pretty, you should see it at night. It's all light up." I told him. I really want to find out who Silver Wolf is.
"Do you want to meet up here later tonight, maybe around 11:00 pm?" He ask. He's probably to scared to go alone.
"Sounds fun! Anyways, did I miss anything in class today?" I hope we have no homework because I don't feel like doing.
"Umm, yea. No homework but we did get a new student. His name is Josh." A new student? Never expected that. I looked back over my sholder and saw Marinette, Alya, and a little girl watching Adrian pose. The little girl was pulling on Marinettes arm and the photo people were getting mad at all the noise. Marinette soon left to go get a balloon then went to the mary go round. Alya was leaning against a tree eating an apple and the photo people came up. Then she went running towards Marinette and Marinette went running twards the photo people. But stoped when the mary go round got frozen with ice. Wait, FROZEN WITH ICE?
I was to busy looking for a villain to notice Nathan pulling me away from every thing and into a building.
"(Y/N)! Stay here I'm going to go find some help!" He said. I only nodded but there's no way I'm staying here. I ran into a bathroom and yelled 3 simple words.
"MANU! PAWS OUT!"

(Hey kitties! Here the update and don't fret, I am already works on the next chapter so, BYE BYE!!!)