Chapter 13

1st things 1st! Shout out to:
XxThe_Feels_KillXx
BelieverReader21
These people are always commenting and voting and that stuff so I just wanted to say thanks!
I will be doing shout outs to people over the next few chapters so.... BACK TO THE STORY!

(Y/N) pov
"MANU! PAWS OUT!" I yelled. I jumped up to the top of the building next to me and started running towards Ladybug who was trying to break the ice.
"Hey bugs!" I usually call her that cus I know it annoys her.
"Can't you see I'm busy?" She asked as her yo-yo slides off the ice and hits her head.
"Well if you haven't noticed, it's useless." I said.
"I can tell!" She said rubbing her head. I laughed a bit before hearing a annoying voice.
"Hey Foxy! Hey M'lady." Chat says.
"Hey Chat." Ladybug says.
"Hey Kitty." I said with a wink. I saw Chat blush a little under his mask.
"Ladybug, can I talk to you alone?" Asked Chat. I wonder what he wants.
"Umm, sure?" She responded. They walked off and left me there alone. I feel like we're forgetting something. The acuma! Then someone covered my eyes.
"Guess who?"
~Chat Noirs pov~
Me and Ladybug walked away from Foxy.
"Does Foxy hate me?" I asked Ladybug. I'm worried she does cus she doesn't like me. I think?
"There's no time for that Chat! And if you want to know so badly then ask her!" She said walking back to Foxy and Silver Wolf. Wait, SILVER WOLF! He looks like he's flirting too. I could tell because he's doing the same moves I use. Then I heard her giggle. Her cute, innocent giggle. I need to stop this!
~(Y,N) pov~
"Guess who?" Said the person behind me. I didn't know who it was so I kicked straight behind me. I soon after got my sight back and heard the person fall to the ground.
"What the heck?!" I turned around to an angry Silver Wolf.
"Oh, um, sorry Wolfy."I said scratching the back of my neck.
"I must have scared you so I guess it's my fault." He said with a slight smile.
"Here let me help you up." I held out my hand and he took it but instead of me pulling him up he pulled me down. Now I'm on top of him!
"Heh" Silver Wolf said with a smirk. No.
"Sorry" I said.
"I can wait." He said as I pulled myself up. Great another Chat Noir!
"Also like I told Chat last fight, I don't fall for flirts." I said crossing my arms.
"I'm not a flirt, I'm just smooth." He said smirking. I giggled. No one has made me giggle in a while. Good job.
"Your giggle is so cute my beau."
"Hey guys. We need to go get the ice girl!" Ladybug said. Me and Wolfy just nodded.
"Ok so let's go!" Chat says while grabbing my hand and dragging me off.
"Chat!!!" I said kinda whinnying.

Author-Chan is soooooooo sorry for not updating sooner!!!!! But here it is kitty's!