Chapter 20

Don't play the song yet!

Y/N pov

WHY DID I KISS HIM!?! Well, It probably because I like him. Ugh! Why is love so confusing. I looked at Ladybug. She was basically ready to pass out. Either because of my revealing or because she was generally tired. Either way, few more minutes and she would pass out. I eyed her a few more minutes and she finally got the message. She rushed towards a still shocked Adrian/Chat Noir and grabbed the flower and ripped it apart. Adrian fell to the ground. He was still shocked. I knelt down and he lifted his head. This time, he kissed me. I was shocked but melted into the kiss.

"Cough cough..." Coughed and angry/jealous Silver Wolf. Adrian and me pulled away quickly.

"Um, Blac-Y/N, I get you had to do that, but right in front of us! Now we know it you! Tha-"I cut ladybug off.

"It had to be done ladybug and I think we should all show our identities, it will be so much easier that way." I said. "And we all know who Chat Noir is now"

Silver Wolf sighed, "I guess your right. On 3 Silver Wolf and me show our selves." Silver Wolf nodded.

"1" They prepared to take off their miraculous (Someone tell me if i did that right)

"2" they looked at each other

"3" They took off there miraculous's and detransformed.

"Omg! It's you Mari!" I ran and hugged her. I looked at Silver Wolf who is now Josh. I froze and looked away. Why him of all people.

"What? Not happy to see me?" He took a step towards me but Adrian got in front of me.

"Why would she be happy to see you after what happened?" Adrian glared at him. He looked back at me and whispered just enough for me to hear. "I'll protect you" I blushed and looked away.

"Ugh." Josh said and walked away.

I was still looking away so I didn't see Mari walk away too. Or Adrian sit next to me.

"Y/N? Will you go out with me?" Adrian said blushing like a mad man? I looked at him with wide eyes. (By the way ' means the person inside your head. Wasup blurry face. sorry)
'He's playing you'
Shut up...
'He will cheat on you'
I said shut up...
'You know its true!'
SHUT UP!!!
I faked a smile and said,

"Yes." We kissed. I don't want to believe what my head was saying, but somewhere, deep inside, I knew it was true.

~Time Skip~Next Day~

Y/N POV

I finally finished writing my essay. What? Did author-chan not tell you that theres an 1,000 word essay due today? (No breaking the 4th wall!) Fine! Anyways, there's and essay due and I just finished. I can finally go to bed! I looked at the clock

7:15 AM

SSHHHIIITTT!!! School starts in 15 minutes! (Sorry if that's not the correct time school starts for you) I rush out of bed and grab some clothes. I put on normal shorts and a big sweat shirt that say, Nap Queen. I grab my back pack, my head phones, and my phone. School is only 5 minutes away so were probable going to be fine. I put my music on shuffle and started walking.

As I walk into the school area, Miss Jackson by Panic at the Disco come on. (^play music up there^) I sit on a bench, close my eyes, and start to sing.

"You put a sour little flavor in my mouth now

You move in circles hoping no one's gonna find out
But we're so lucky,
Kiss the ring and let 'em bow down
Looking for the time of your life

A pretty picture but the scenery is so loud,
A face like heaven catching lighting in your nightgown,
But back away from the water, babe, you might drown
The party isn't over tonight"

People started to come over and listen.

"He-ey
Where will you be waking up tomorrow morning?
He-ey
Out the back door
Goddamn
But I love her anyway
I love her anyway
I love her anyway
Out the back door
Goddamn
But I love her anyway

Miss Jackson,
Miss Jackson,
Miss Jackson,
Are you nasty?

Miss Jackson,
Miss Jackson,
Miss Jackson,
Are you nasty?

Miss Jackson,
Miss Jackson,
Miss Jackson,
Are you nasty?
Are you nasty?
I love her anyway

Oh
Where will you be waking up tomorrow morning?
Oh
Out the back door
Goddamn
But I love her anyway"

By now lots of people were listening.

"Way down 'til the fire finally dies out

You've got 'em wrapped around your finger
Watch 'em fall down
There's something beautiful and tragic in the fall out
Let me say it one more time"

Adrian came over and started listening. So did Josh.

"He-ey
Where will you be waking up tomorrow morning?
He-ey
Out the back door,
Goddamn
But I love her anyway

I love her anyway
I love her anyway
Out the back door
Goddamn
But I love her anyway

Miss Jackson,
Miss Jackson,
Miss Jackson,
Are you nasty?

Miss Jackson,
Miss Jackson,
Miss Jackson,
Are you nasty?

Miss Jackson,
Miss Jackson,
Miss Jackson,
Are you nasty?
Are you nasty?
I love her anyway

Oh
Where will you be waking up tomorrow morning?
Oh
Out the back door
Goddamn

But I love her any..."

I let the female sing her part then continued.

"Miss Jackson,

Miss Jackson,
Miss Jackson,
Are you nasty?

Miss Jackson,
Miss Jackson,
Miss Jackson,
Are you nasty?

Miss Jackson,
Miss Jackson,
Miss Jackson,
Are you nasty?
Are you nasty?
I love her anyway

Oh
Where will you be waking up tomorrow morning?
Oh
Out the back door
Goddamn
But I love her anyway"

The song ended and I opened my eyes. More then half the school was listening. I blushed.

"You were great" Adrian said then kissed my cheek. I got redder than a tomato. */////* Me and Adrian got up and walked to class holding hands.

Josh's POV

I saw Adrian and Y/N walk off to class. I hate Adrian. I always have. He stole my Y/N From me. She is mine! I will get her back. When the time is right. I followed them to the stairs. Y/N went to the bathroom and Adrian waited. Marinette came over and told Adrian she liked her and had always for a while or something like that, I tried to read her lips. She kissed him too, and shockingly. He kissed back. I took a photo. Perfect. They let go of each other and Marinette thanked him. Wait, why is she thanking him? Y/N came out of the bathroom and said hi to Marionette. They all started walking together to class. I posted the picture of them kissing online. Now we wait.

(How was that? I need suggestions on what should happen next. Thx. BYE KITTIES!!!)