Chapter 18

STORY TIME!!!!!!!!!

(Y/N) Pov
The bell rang signaling the end of school. Long day=long nap when I get home. Crap! I have to go to work! Oh well, nap can wait. Wait... I forgot where I work... NNNNOOOOO. Oh well. I know its just around the corner so I'll know it when I see it. This will be a long day.

When I turned the corner a saw a cafe (Comment what it should be called. For now its Oh La Latte Cafe). Oh La Latte Cafe to be exact. I walked inside and was hit with the sweet smell of coffee and sweets. I walked to the back and grabbed a apron and walked to the lady working the cash register.

"What can I do?" I asked her

"Go take orders, and remember to be kind and respectful."She said. I nodded and took a pen and note pad off the counter and walked to the first table, but something was off. I saw a small heard float to and on the girl. She instantly got up and left to a different table with a boy sitting there alone. She started to flirt with him? What the fluff just happened? ( a few minutes later *sponge bob*)

Akuma!?!? Who? I ran to the bathroom and changed into Black Fox. I ran out and yelled,
"There is an acumitized person lose and we don't know who yet so please stay in here!" I need them all to be safe. I ran out and started to look for the person. I rounded a corner and saw, ADRIAN? He got acumitized. But why? Wait. I get it now. He likes me. I ran into a near alley way and changed back into my normal self.

"What are you doing?! You could get hurt!" Said my little fox. I ignored her and walked out of the alley way. I stare at him and he finally notices me.

"Well hello,(Y/N)." He said with a grin. A very evil looking one. I noticed he had a flower in his pocket. (Like a shirt pocket) That must have been where the heart came from.

"Adrian! You need to stop this!" I told him maybe a little to loudly.

"Why? I never knew how fun it was to be evil."He smirked before continuing "I remember when you turned evil. Shame you went back to normal" I looked down and didn't notice he walked up to me. He put 2 fingers under my chin and leaned into my ear.

"We would make a great team"  He whispered. I felt someone grab my hand and pull me away. Silver Wolf? He ran toward Adrian and they started to fight. I ran and changed into Black Fox once I was hidden.

(Yay! Done with this chappter and I hope you guys liked it. If so comment and vote! Thank you guys so much for the 26.3k Reads and 1k votes! Thats awsome. Also correct me if I have spelling errors. Lets just say I dont have the best grade in English. Well,gtg! See ya latter Kitttys!)