Annoying Jimin

I flopped down in my chair and laid my head on my desk. It usually takes twenty minutes for our teacher to get her. So this gives me perfect time to finish sleeping.

My dreams were interrupted when I heard a a bang next to me. I looked over to see a boy throw his books down beside me. I didn't think twice about him and went back to sleep.

"Hello." He started waving his hand in my face.

"Is their a reason why you are talking to me." I asked coldly. I wasn't in the mood to talk.

"Cold. I usually like hot girls but I'll make a exception for you." He said.

"Oh, is this your way of flirting, because you can both save us the pain and stop. I'm not in the mood this morning." I said.

"The mood for what?" He smirked at me. I grabbed his books and placed them on another table. I thought he would get the clue to go away, but he just grabbed his books and sat down beside me. I just turned my head the other way ignore him. Class started soon after our teacher was late, again. After class was over I started to grab my books until he grabbed them.

"Where are we going?" He asked.

"Look kid. I'm about a hair from hitting you. Leave me alone." I snatched my books from his hand.

"No can do. See when I see a beautiful girl sitting alone I have to give her comfort. I wouldn't be a man if not." He said. I started laughing.

"What's your game. Come out with it." I snapped again.

"I've got no games. Just the fact I want to ask you out this Friday." He gave me another smirk. This kid is joking right.

"No." I said. I started walking off when he stepped in front of me smiling.

"Just one date. If it's not perfect I give you permission to hit me. Anywhere. I promise you want regret it." He plead.

"No. I don't date." I said.

"What? Who doesn't date? It's something everyone does in their lives." He looked at me confused.

"I don't have time to date. I've got class in five minutes." I walked passed him.

"I'm Jimin! What's your name?" He called out.

"Minji." I don't know why I gave him my name. But his name sounded familiar. I went to my next class and after class he was there. He's not serious, is he?

"Minji." He greeted me as I walked out the classroom.

"Why are you here?" I asked. He gave a cute adorable smile, but it wasn't going to fool me. Something is up with this kid.

"Because a hour without your eyes is a hour in pain." He said.

He's trying to push my last button. He snatched my bag from me carrying it for me, I wasn't going to lie and say I wasn't fine with that. My bag weighs a lot, and I already have back pains. I'm like a old man.

"That was your last class. Are you going home right now?" He asked. I nodded.

"I'll walk you home." He said.

"My house is five minutes away."

"Then it will be a quick walk. Sad. I was hoping for a hour or two walk with you."

Oh smooth.

I just let it go. The fact is I keep giving this guy clues, yet he still follows me around. We walked out the school onto the road to my house.

"How long have you've gone to our school?" He asked.

"Five months."

"Do you have any friends?"

"Nope."

"Why not?"

"I just don't want any at the moment."

He looked at me with sad eyes.

"Everybody needs a friend."

"I'm fine at the moment."

I walked up to my house and stood there. He looked at me shocked.

"What where you expecting a mansion? Nope. I'm poor and this is a poor person house." I said pointing at my house.

"No. I mean I was." He said.

"I've got to go." I started walking inside he ran up to me.

"You're not going to invite me in. I'm really curious to see the inside of a poor person's house." He asked. I closed my door in his face.

This day was hard with that annoying Jimin. I fear tomorrow.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️

It's a short chapter but I'm tired, and now that I see the clock, it's passed 1am. Sleep is calling my name.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️