bodyguards

The next day we had school again. Once I took a shower and got dressed I walked downstairs to see Jimin.

"You can't keep sneaking in here. What will happen when my mom comes home tomorrow? She'll hit you with the frying pan. I know my mom." I snapped.

"Unless your mom is Princess Peach. I really doubt she'll hit me with a frying pan. But I'll respect your mother and just knock on the door." He open the front door for both of us. I grabbed my house keys and backpack as I walked out. Jimin quickly ran in front of me opening my gate.

"Someone is trying to get brownie points." I said laughing.

"I want to ask you a question." The smirking, bad ass Jimin I usually see is now nervous and sweating.

"You can ask me anything." I smiled at him showing everything was alright.

"My father is having a dinner with a bunch of people this Friday. There is going to be dancing and experience food. With a lot of fancy people. I wanted to ask if you could be my date. My dad wants to try and set me up with this other girl but I don't like her. I like you. And if my dad sees you, he'll get this stupid idea out his head that I want to marry this girl." Jimin said looking down.

"It's not my favorite scenery. But for you I will." I said grabbing his arm.

"Really. I mean you'll have to get a dress and get your hair done. There is nothing wrong with you, but if you show up looking like this, my dad will just make fun of you."

"Your dad doesn't seem like the brightest person." I mumbled just enough for him to hear.

"He's really a great person. But ever since he remarried this American women named Scarlet. He's turned into a completely different person. I mean I really doubt a twenty five year old woman marries a fifty two year old man because she loves him. She's always spending his money on  everything. I really hate what that woman has caused my dad to become." I could see the cold stare his eyes were giving.

"Maybe he'll understand soon. Just because he doesn't see what he's become now, doesn't mean he's going to be this way forever. Your dad sounds like a great man." I said.Jimin smiled reaching over kissing me gently. 

We smiled walking to class hand and hand. I was just this invisible girl in my school, and in just a few days I've become the most talked about thing. I really like Jimin. But I don't like the attention I get from his followers.

"So I'll see you later." Jimin said as we stopped in front of my classroom. I walked inside sitting in my regular seat. I wasn't even there for a moment when someone else sat beside me. I was fearing it was a bully but instead it was one of Jimin's friends. He reached over grabbing my right hand.

"It's a good luck charm." Taehyung said smiling. I looked down to see the small yellow kitty key chain. In Japanese letters it read good luck.

"Thank you Taehyung." I said smiling back.

"Any girlfriend of our friends must have one of these on them at all times. It protects you from evil. Let Mighty Kitty do all the work!" He said. Taehyung is strange, but kind. I grabbed my keys placing the key chain on it. I started petting it until I heard the school bell ring. I placed my keys back in my purse grabbing my texts books.

"Okay class, turn to page 124 in your texts books." The teacher said starting class. Once class was over I walked to my locker only to see Jhope leaning against it playing on his phone.

"Excuse me." I said tapping on his shoulder. He jumped up only to take two steps to the side. I quickly grabbed my books and started walking to my next class. I felt the present of someone behind me. I turned around to see Jhope. I started walking faster to my next class.

"Minji!" I heard Jimin yell. I looked over to see him talking with one other guy. I made my way to my desk sitting down beside Jimin. The guy who he was talking to walked off to his seat.

"Were my guys with you the whole time?" Jimin asked.

"So it was you! You can't get people to follow me around Jimin. It's just plain creepy." I said.

"You can't just walk down these hallways like you used to. Don't forget we are dating. It's a big risk for you to be alone. You'll have to get use to them.

So now I have bodyguards. Yeah. Dating Jimin is a lot more than I thought.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️
Sorry if this doesn't sound alright. I finish writing it so late my eyes feel like they are burning. I'm going to bed and making sure I sleep in tomorrow.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️