Lies

Just a heads up, this chapter will go between Minji, Micha, and Jimin's POV ....maybe more then once.

Minji POV

"Lies! It was all a lie! Everything that came out his mouth was a lie! I loved him...I trusted him! Yet I was nothing but a stupid game between him and his friends!" I was pouring my heart out to Micha at three o'clock in the morning. Thankfully she came running over even though it was a Tuesday night.

"Minji. Maybe you should at least hear him out-" I cut Micha off by throwing a empty cup towards her. She ducked just in time as it smashed behind her on the wall.

"NO!" I screamed trying to stand up straighter. Wait, did I mention I've been drinking for a few hours.

"Okay Minji. Listen I'll be right back. Okay." She held up her hands walking backwards. I feel back in my kitchen chair popping another liquor bottle.

"Drink-" Whoops. Hehe, I burped pretty loud. "Drink the pain away!" I sung as I popped open another liquor bottle. As I started drinking I could feel the insanity burn in the back of my throat, but I wasn't caring.

I'm done with life. I'm done with people's bullshit. Li-like I'm done with falling in love. Yeah! Let's go out! Let's go make mistakes like kids my age do! I'm going clubbing!

I reached over grabbing my coat but then realized I didn't need it or want it. So instead I grabbed my shoes. White tank top and pink shorts. It should be sluty enough. I fe-feel like I need someone to take the pain away.

I walked out my back door jumping over my fence, but falling on my way down. I couldn't help but laugh as I looked down at my pretty white sneakers all dirty. M-mommy is going to really hate that I messed up my new sneakers. Oh well it's not like she's ever here to begin with.

"To the club!" I shouted walking to the club down the street.

Micha's POV

"Jimin. Please hurry! She's really drunk and I'm afraid she's going to hurt herself!" I shouted through my phone at Jimin who I happen to wake up. He seemed rather scared to hear Minji was drinking.

"Okay I'm coming. Tell me what is she doing right now. I got her-"

"JIMIN SHE'S GONE!"

"What! Where did she go?" He screamed. My tears poured down my face as I seen the back door open.

"She went out the back door." I cried out.

"I'll be there in five minutes." Jimin said before hanging up. I felt my knees go week as I looked around Minji's house. Why did I call Jimin!? He's obviously the one who made her be this way. The one who really hurt her. I can't imagine the hurt, betrayed, disappointed she must feel. I understand why she's trying to drink the bad thoughts away. If I was hurt like her I might as well. I mean the one person you believed in, loved, trusted...was only dating you because it was a dare.

"Minji! Micha!" I heard Jimin's voice from outside the front door. I opened the door to see Jimin wearing a black jacket with a blue shirt under. He wore simple black jeans with black sneakers on. His hair obviously wrote I just woke up but tried to help it as much as possible.

"Where do you think she went?" I asked as I threw away a empty bottle of liquor in the trash.

"I don't know. Taehyung, Jhope, and Namjoon will be here in just a few to help find her. I'm going to go look down the street, you wait here just in case she comes back. Got it. When the others come tell Taehyung to stay with you and send Namjoon and Jhope with me." I nodded before he ran out the back door.

Please find her Jimin

Jimin's POV

I looked at the back fence to see one piece of the wood slightly ripped down. Don't tell me she jumped over a freaking fence? I quickly jumped over it realizing that behind her fence was the nighttime city. Some people were walking down the street but none were my Minji bear.

I noticed a night club nearby and had a horrible thought she might've ran in there. I don't know why but I started running to it. Outside was a long line of people and a really really big man dressed all in black. I ran over to him getting a few curse words thrown at me by the line of people.

"Please tell me! Did this girl go into there by any chance?" I pulled out my phone showing the man my home screen wallpaper which was of Minji. He let out a small laugh before saying yes.

"She waited in line until UngJae came and got her." He added.

"Who the fuck is UgaJae?" I asked raising my voice.

"The owner of this club." The man smirk before pushing me towards the line of people.

What the hell have you got yourself into Minji?

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️
So I guess you can say part two of this will be up in a day or two. I'm trying really hard not to get behind on this story once again. Or maybe I'll write it tonight 😁

Anyways,
Thanks for reading!

                  Anyways,          Thanks for reading!

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️