Hate

"Minji can you go with me to the mall after school? I really have nothing to wear to the party." Micha asked me. I gave her a smile and said yes. After our last class I told Jimin I was leaving early. Me and Micha walked to the mall and first got something to drink.

"Is this to much?" Micha asked holding up a skin tight black dress.

"If you don't want to be a virgin after tonight then it's perfect." I replied taking the dress from her. I placed it in the far back of the rack.

"I'm sorry. I see girls wear that in the movies." She said looking down.

"Micha, that's the movies. This is reality. Maybe something less sluty." I said. I walked around the mall grabbing different things.

"Here go try this on while I look for me something." I handed the clothes to Micha as she walked into the dressing room. I decided to go around looking for something for me. Nothing flashy, but it doesn't have to be sloppy either.

"It's a perfect outfit!" Micha yelled through the dressing room. Now that I've got her outfit I got mine. After I got dressed I walked out the dressing room seeing Micha. Her outfit was a donut shirt with a pastel pink cardigan. With skinny jeans and white sneakers.

Mine on the other hand was a teal looking tank top with a white cardigan

Mine on the other hand was a teal looking tank top with a white cardigan. I found a pair of skinny jeans with brown booties.

After we got our outfits we walked back to my house

After we got our outfits we walked back to my house. I put a little make up on Micha and me. My mom made us a snack as we waited for Jimin and the others.

"Your outfits are cute!" My mom said to us. Micha seemed a little shy as she said thank you. The door bell rang as I knew it was Jimin.

"Okay mom, we'll be back around-" I knew my mom would act like a mom.

"Eleven. No longer than eleven. Since its your first party I'm giving you to eleven." She quickly replied.

"Alright." I said grabbing Micha's arm. We opened the door to see Jimin and Namjoon. In my driveway was a SUV. Jhope was in the drivers seat.

"Who's ready to party!" Taehyung yelled popping out the window. I jumped a little of his sudden presence.

"You girls look really pretty." Namjoon said. Micha started blushing as she looked up to Namjoon.