Save Me

Minji's POV

I woke up to once again a huge headache. Seung Yoon has a thing for smashing my head. I swear I might have brain damage after this. I tried touching my head but realized my hands were chained behind my back this time. I looked down to see my white cardigan black from all the dirt I've been laying in. I looked around to see I was in the same room as before, but something was off. I kept looking at every detail. Nothing was missing. Maybe it's just my headache.

I heard a noise from upstairs and then the door open. I backed up into the corner keeping away from him. But a second later I was being dragged out. I started screaming until my screams went silent by tap over my mouth. He pulled on my chains as he strung them over a hook. I was now standing on my tippy toes trying to forget the pain in my wrists. I'm being hung up like a freaking fish. I thought.

"Shut up. Make a sound and I'll kill you." Seung Yoon words were like cold ice running chills down my back.

He walked back slamming the door behind him. I started trying to unhook my chains. But it was truly useless. I felt something poke me into my left hip. The only thing in there is my keys, and that Mighty Cat Taehyung gave me. I guess Taehyung was wrong, it didn't protect me from evil.

I heard a noise up above me and then heard another voice. I tried moving the chains again but it did no good. I started swinging my legs around trying to make any kind of noise. I then saw a glass jar on a table near by. I started swinging my legs again. You have to deal with the pain Minji! I thought. Swing my legs was pulling the chains which were pulling my wrists. I could feel the blood on them but tried to ignored it, because the person up above might hear me. Almost there. I thought as I swung my legs once again.

Jimin's POV

I started knocking on the door, well more like beating it down. Taehyung and Jhope started walking around the back of the house as me and Namjoon stayed up front. After the fifth knock he finally opened the door only sticking his head out. I kicked the door open making him fall back. His expression was telling me he was scared.

"Where's Minji?" I snapped. He stood up dusting off his pants.

"I don't know. I heard she's missing, hopefully you'll find her." He said a little to calmly.

"Then you won't mind if I look around." I said.

"No I don't. If it makes you fell at ease." Seung Yoon bluntly said. He's showing no fear, as if his plan might be in trouble. Maybe it's not him, maybe it's Daemin. It's just last time I checked Daemin is always studying and has a girlfriend for over a year now.

Both me and Namjoon started looking around the house. I saw no signs of struggle or anything out of place. In fact it looked like no one was even staying here. It took a few minutes but we finally checked every room. And my Minji bear was no wear to be found. There's just one last place I have to check.

"Let me check your basement." I said.

"Okay its this way." He said pointing to a small door next to the kitchen. We walked down a few steps to pure darkness. He pulled on a light switch and soon the whole room was lit up with light. It was like every other basement, just boring. I guess I was wrong. Minji isn't here.

"I'm sorry I thought you took Minji, Seung Yoon. My mind is just going a million miles per hour. Thank you for letting me go through." I said.

"I understand. I'll see you at school then." He said pointing to the front door. I walked passed a long green rug and grabbed my shoes. Namjoon was putting on his shoes as well, when we both heard it. Glass breaking.

"It's just the cat." Seung Yoon said. I noticed he broke eye contact with me, which was making me hesitate to think he's innocent.

"There it goes again." Namjoon said listening. I swear it was coming from right under us, but the only thing under us was a rug and the floor. I jerked the rug up to see a small door leading down under the house.

"Holy shit!" Namjoon yelled. I looked over at Seung Yoon. He was smirking staring dead at me.

"I just wanna be like you Jimin. I want to have everything of yours!" He snapped pulling out a knife.

"Where is my Minji!" I screamed.

"She's not yours anymore." He snapped holding the knife in front of him. Namjoon tapped me on the shoulder pointing his head forward. Behind Seung Yoon was Jhope and Taehyung. They must have snuck in through the back door.

"Minji is mine. She's not yours!" He snapped back. Taehyung grabbed a vase  walking closer and closer behind him. I heard another glass break and then Taehyung swung the vase. I was expecting it to smash into pieces as it hit him, but it didn't. Taehyung started cheering as Seung Yoon was knocked out. Jhope grabbed his knife and sat beside him.

"Go get Minji. We've got him." Namjoon said smiling. I pulled back the door to see light. I heard mumbles as I walked down the stairs. Hanging from the celling was Minji. Tears rolled down her face as she saw me.

"Minji!" I yelled running towards her. I pulled the tape of her mouth slowly. I didn't want to hurt her anymore.

"Jimin!" She cried out. Her eyes were puffy and red from so much crying. I unhooked the chain around the hook putting her down on the ground. I looked around and saw the key for the chains on the other side of the room. I grabbed it undoing the cuffs. She cried out in pain as her hands were very much hurt. The guys are really going to have to hold me back from killing him.

"It's okay." I pulled her close whispering to her. She cried in my chest as we heard police cars. A few minutes later two policemen found us sitting on the ground holding each other. Minji never pulled her face from my chest. Even when the police men asked me what happened.

They arrested Seung Yoon for kidnapping, attempting murder, and a few other things. I didn't really care as I just wanted my Minji to smile again. I picked her up bridal style caring her to the ambulance. There they treated her wrists, every now and then she would pull back but I had to tell her it was alright. I've noticed she hasn't spoken a word except for my name. She won't look up at anyone.

"Are you okay Minji?" Taehyung asked walking up with the others.

"It didn't work." She mumbled.

"What didn't?" Taehyung asked confused.

"The key chain! Mighty Kitty!" She hissed back.

"It did help." He replied.

"How?" She finally looked up to someone, but that someone wasn't me.

"It kept you safe until your real protector saved you." Taehyung said smiling. She looked over at me smiling. The most beautiful smile in life she has. And she's smiling at me.

"Thank you. You save me." She said hugging me. I pulled her closing holding her tight.

And I promise you'll never be in danger again. I finally have my Minji bear back in my arms.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️
Okay, well I had to name this chapter save me, because well he did, and the MV.
Hopefully this is okay.

Anyways,
Thank you for reading!

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️