Forever Mine

Will you marry me....?

"I could give you a million reasons why I love you, but then the sun would rise before our eyes. I don't care if you say no right now, I'll wait. I'll stand by you forever, and be yours truly forever. But if you do say yes, I'll make sure you are the happiest person in the world. I'll be faithful and yours forever, because without you Minji...I'm nothing." Jimin said.

My heart was saying yes. But my brain was saying no.

My heart wants to spend the rest of my life with Jimin, and have him by my side. But I'm still to young.

"I-I-" My voice was shaking looking at Jimin's eyes.

"Jimin!" We both looked over to our left to see Jimin's dad with a drink in his hands. Jimin quick pulled away from me looking down.

"Your friends are already getting on my nerves. Can you please come and tame them down a little?" Jimin's dad asked taking a sip of his drink. He smiled at us both before walking back inside.

"You don't have to answer me right now. I know I asked way to sudden. But please do think about it." Jimin kissed my cheek before walking back inside. I just stood there lost for words looking up at the moon.

I'm to young to get married, right? I don't know anything about marriage. But then again...what if I lose Jimin? I don't want him to disappear once again. I love him to much, and it hurts being away from him for to long.

"Say yes." I quickly turned around to see the last person I ever and I mean ever thought I would see. Hymi.

"What did you just say?" I asked looking confused.

"I said to say yes. Look. I don't like you, never have never will. But if Jimin is off the market Saki will leave this city forever. And it's what I, Jimin and you want. Saki is evil. Yeah, I'm a rotten bitch, but I'm not the type to send a killer after you. And yeah. That's what happen once. Jimin had another girlfriend back in junior year and Saki sent her gang leader brother after her. I'm telling you to go ahead and tie Jimin down before something happens. Like I said, I don't like you. But we do have one thing in common. We both love Jimin."  Hymi gave me a small smile taking a small sip of her red drink.

"Saki is that evil?" I asked.

"Yep. She's a heartless crazy cruel bitch that I wanna see break down." Hymi snapped in a angry tone.

"But why not snatch Jimin from me like you tried once before?" I asked looking up at Hymi.

"Maybe because I like the way Jimin looks at you. I can tell Jimin really loves you. It would be useless to try and steal him when I'll never get the love he gives you. I know now that you and Jimin are meant to be. Not Hymi and Jimin. Like I said, I still don't like you. But doesn't mean I want Jimin to get hurt. And with Saki, I'm afaird not only will Jimin get hurt, but everyone around him. Saki has to go. Not just from this party, but from this city."

Hymi does seem right. I don't think...for once, she's being evil. Maybe I need to tie Jimin down before he, me, or another love one gets hurts. I don't want that hurt and pain that Saki caused to be pushed back onto me, because I was to scared to fight her back. Jimin and everyone else means to much to me.

But then again, I'm wrong for that Minji. It's like I'm forcing myself to marry Jimin just so I can protect Jimin and the others. That isn't right. I shouldn't let this Saki girl destroy our happy life. I mean for once I'm really happy, I'm not worried about anything, scared, or sad. I'm finding myself enjoying my time with Jimin and the others. I'm finding myself falling more madly in love with Jimin then ever.

I love Jimin with all my heart. I love his eyes. When he smiles, his eyes smiles back. When he just smiles himself, the world smiles back. Even though sometimes he can be a little pervy. I wouldn't change that about him. Even though he makes me angry sometimes by now telling me the truth. I still trust and love him.

Wait...then am I saying yes?

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️

I know it's been awhile.
My apologies. But I'm getting back into writing this more often. It WILLN'T be almost another month, I promise.

Anyways,
Thanks for reading!

          Anyways,     Thanks for reading!

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️