parties bring bad luck, rotten girls, and...

I'm being forced to help Jimin with our new assignment and it's driving me crazy. I love him...but maybe not this much.

"It's 87! How did you get 596?" I shouted at Jimin. He gave me a weak but warm smile before flipping his pen in the air. I invited Jimin over my house so I could teach him better, or in my opinion to scream at him without getting embarrassed.

"Jimin. Please. This is serious! This test coming up is big. You need to pay attention!!" I shouted moving my book a little. I watched as Jimin stood up heading towards the kitchen. He can't be serious and think we're taking a break already! It's only been twenty minutes!

"Jimin! Jimin! Get back here!" I called out running after him. Jimin opened the fridge pulling out a soda. No way!

"Put it back." I snapped.

"I need energy." Was his excuse as he popped it open. I'm not letting him go on a sugar high in my own house as we are trying study. I snatched the drink from his hands gulping it all down. Jimin just stared at me wide eyes as I drunk the whole can.

Ugh, the burning sensation in my throat! Why didn't I just pore it down the drain?!

"You crazy girl." Jimin laughed grabbing my cheeks. He pulled me in for a long amazing kiss. My eyes stayed wide open as I looked at Jimin. H-he just can't do random things like this without letting me know before hand.

"Okay, now I've got energy." Jimin sneered walking back to the living room. I touched my lips before running back in the living room to find Jimin sitting back at the table. I slowly sat back down just staring at him. Jimin looked up at me smiling proudly. "You're blushing." He said.

I reached up touching my cheeks. They were burning like fire. "You ass. You did this!" I shouted. I watched Jimin shake his head before picking his pen back up. I watched him look back down smirking.

How am I going to live with this guy.? I swear.

1 week later

Jimin passed! Barely though, but he passed. I was happy for that. But with Jimin passing, his dad threw a small party to celebrate his passing. I made sure to not wear anything fancy since it was literally a small party.

"Remember, it's mostly for you." Jimin's dad whispered in my ear making me laugh under my breath. Jimin and Namjoon were trying to pull Taehyung away from a small baby Taehyung was playing with.

"Isn't Jimin a wonderful friend?" A voice said walking up beside me. I jumped a little seeing Saki standing beside me. She wore a sharp skin tight red dress.

"I-I-" I was clueless as what to say.

"He'll never be yours though." Saki simple replied smiling at Jimin who was pulling on Taehyung's arm.

"He already is though-"

"No he isn't. You were never there. Were you there when his mom died. No. Were you there when he climbed the tree and fell breaking his leg. No. Were you-" I cut her which shocked her a little.

"No. I wasn't. Yeah, maybe you were there for him. Doesn't matter. I had friends growing up, doesn't mean I'm dating them. You date someone you feel a connection with. And Jimin only feels that way towards me. I don't want to be your enemy, but I want you to know how much Jimin means to me, and that even with you back...he isn't going to leave me." I smiled before walking in the kitchen where Hymi gave me a death stare before walking out.

"Damn her eyes are scary!" Chanyeol laughed walking in with a plate full of food. I found myself laughing as he made his way to the door making sure Hymi was gone. "I came in here getting something to eat when she about had a fit because I popped up in the back of her selfie. Like I came in peace, I just wanted this." Chanyeol said holding up his plate.

"That's Hymi, she's rotten." I laughed grabbing a glass. I fixed myself some water before drinking the whole thing.

"Hi thirsty. I'm hungry, nice to meet you." Chanyeol laughed holding out his hand. "I'm looking for food, you're looking for water. We make a perfect match!" Chanyeol cheered with a mouthful of food.

"You've got food all over your face!" I laughed grabbing a napkin. I started wiping up his mess when the door burst open.

"I told you!" Saki shouted. I looked as she held onto Jimin's wrist. I watched as Jimin's expression changed in a flash.

"Minji, what are you doing?" Jimin asked pulling away from Saki.

"I told you! She's a unfaithful bitch! Break up with her Jim-" Jimin pushed Saki before walking towards me.

"Shut up Saki. What is going on Minji?" Jimin asked looking at me and Chanyeol.

"I was just helping Chanyeol get the food off his mouth." I said throwing the napkin down on the counter.

"Let's go." Jimin grabbed my arm dragging me out the house. The beautiful night sky was shining bright as we walked outside. I know he's mad but it's really not what it looks like. I was waiting for Jimin to yell at me once we got outside, but instead....he pulled me close and started dancing.

"Um Jimin...are you okay?" I asked moving along with him.

"I'm perfectly fine. I just want to be alone and dance with my girlfriend." He replied. His hand on my hip and back was sending chills down my spine from his touch. But a few seconds later he pulled away looking at my eyes. He stayed there a few moments, both of us lost in each other eyes as a cool breeze blew besides us. I don't want to move. I don't want to ever get away from this moment. Please let me pause. Please let me stay like this forever. Forever in his arms, feeling his touch, looking in his eyes-

"Will you marry me?"

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️

Hehe, yeah. It's another update. I'm trying to update more so...
Anyways, I'm really happy and really scared about Bts under Dev jams. I mean I love that our boys are doing super amazing, but what if they change their image or something...I don't know.

Maybe I'll just sit back and wait to see what happens. I won't jump to these thoughts just yet.

            Anyways,       Thanks for reading!

            Anyways,
       Thanks for reading!

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️