New Home

Minji POV

I rested my head against the cold window as Seung Yoon drove the car. It was way to silent in here. The air was to strong sending chills down my body. I pulled my cardigan over my hands and felt like Seung Yoon would notice I was cold and turn off the air. It's only 63% tonight and he has the air on high. Is he crazy or something.

"Minji. What do you like about Jimin?" Seung Yoon asked out of the blue. I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked back.

"I mean what's his charm. I get girls for one night stands. Jimin gets them for weeks. Though I noticed you are different, he's had you for awhile now. I just want to know his secret to getting girls to stay." He said

"I don't know. He can sometimes be annoying, a smart ass, but he's really kind when you get to know him. It's like under all that sarcasm there is this down to earth kind of guy. I think I'm not the only girl who notices that. But don't worry Seung Yoon. Just because you haven't found the right girl yet doesn't mean you are doing something wrong. It could be the girls." I said smiling at him. But he wasn't smiling, just a complete blank expression.

"So are you saying I'm the one picking the wrong girls. That I need someone who can see through my flaws like you see through Jimin." He quickly stated

"Um..I don't know about that." I nervously said.

"So what then!" He snapped swirling the car a bit. I grabbed my purse and pulled out my phone. I started dialing Jimin's number when Seung Yoon grabbed my phone. He rolled down his window throwing it out the window. Oh my god. What have I got myself into?

"Se-Seung Yoon....where are we going?" I was shaking in my seat waiting for his answer. He looked over at me smiling.

"To our new home." He calmly said. He grabbed me by my hair slamming my head against the car window. That was the last thing I remember.

I woke up to a massive headache. I reached up to touch my head to hear a noise. I opened my eyes to see a unfamiliar room. I'm in a basement! I jumped up and was ready to start panicking when I felt something attached to my hands. I looked over to a water pipe to see a chain wrapped around. So trying to escape is out the question.

I looked around to see nothing but darkness. The only light was coming from a small light bulb above me, which only let me see a little. I reached down and started picking at the chains wrapped around my wrist. Nothing. It's locked. I heard a noise and realized it was the door being unlock. What do I do? My palms where getting sweaty as I thought about what was going to happen to me. The door swung open and I heard someone walk down the stairs.

"I'm sorry about this. Here's some food." I looked up to see Seung Yoon. It took everything in me to not jump up and hit him. He reached down placing a plate of food in front of me.

"Why am I down here!?" I screamed up at him. I was waiting for some kind of reaction, but nothing.

"If you make Jimin complete, then I must have you." His words were ice cold as he spoke. I just sat there in complete shock and fear. He walked away going back up the stairs. Before closing the door a light switch was turned on. I finally could see my whole surroundings. Next to my side was a small tv. I looked in front of me to see a small table with a few tools laid across. Mostly for tires.

I moved the tray of food away from me. Like I'm going to eat that. I thought. I started moving around to see how far I could move. I counted every step I could take. Only fourteen steps. It didn't get me far. I tried walking around but without getting far it was pretty useless.

"Jimin." I whispered. I felt tears in my eyes as I regret saying I hate him. What if that was just a big misunderstanding? I don't want to die and Jimin remember the last words I said to him was 'I hate you'. That I caused myself to get kidnapped by a psycho Jimin wanna be.

I decided not to cry over the situation. It's going to do nothing but make my eyes burn and my heart race. I sat back down in the spot I woke up from. I reached over turning on the tv. Wait what? I can actually watch tv. I keep turning the tv channels until I saw a familiar face. My own face.

"It's been stated that around 9:35 pm Lee Minji went missing. It seems she disappeared right after the party. No witnesses saw her leave with anyone, but we have suspected that it was a kidnapping. Lee Minji is 5'2 with light brown hair and light brown eyes. She was last seen in a teal shirt and blue jeans. If you have any information about the whereabouts of Lee Minji please call the number down below. Now we will go to reporter Kim Mai." The news anchor went off the screen and a tall older women appeared. Beside her was my mom.

"Mommy." I cried out. I felt tears roll down my face as I saw her shaking, her eyes were blood shot red. She was holding onto my small stuffed puppy I got when I was seven.

"Please if you know where my baby is! Please bring her home! She's my only child!" My mom fell to the ground crying. I heard a noise up above me and then soon heard the echo of the tv. This sick shit is watching the news too.

"If you know any information please-" the reporter was cut off...by Jimin.

"I'll find her. I'll find her." Hearing his voice was like pure beauty that my ears. Find me please Jimin.

I started hearing someone laugh and realized it was Seung Yoon up above me.

"You sick piece of shit! Jimin will find me!" I screamed. Silence. I could only hear my heavy breathing. Then out of nowhere the door swung open again. Seung Yoon walked down and started coming towards me. I backed up hitting my back against the cold concrete wall.

"Not if your dead." That was it. The last thing I remembered.

Am I going to die?

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️
Jimin better hurry up! 😂😂
So far this chapter is like pure thriller. I thought about adding a little twist to this story.
Hopefully this is okay.

Anyways.
Thank you for reading!

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️