Truly Love You

Minji's POV

I felt a very warm hand touch my hand and I open my eyes. His head was leaning down against my bed but I was still able to make out who it was.

"Jimin." I said. He jumped up with wide eyes. Once he saw me he started crying which broke my heart.

"Don't cry." I mumbled.

"I didn't know when you would wake up. I've been staying here with your mom. Both her Micha and the others have been helping me. Your mom just went out to get some dinner. It might be good if you eat some food." He said. I sat up leaning against my pillows. I looked around to see my bedroom. Everything still looked the same but with Jimin here it's different. It's not like he's not been here before, but this time I'm not see his smirking smile. This time it's a kind and warm smile.

"Do you want anything? Like a glass of water?" He said pushing a glass of water towards my mouth. I smiled taking the glass drinking it all. He smiled back as I handed him the glass. After that we stayed quiet. I just didn't take my eyes away from him. He looked so tired and worn out. I could see bags under his eyes and I could see his greasy hair.

"Are you okay?" Jimin finally asked looking down.

"I'm still alive, so yeah. I'm fine." I said trying to laugh.

"Nothing happened, right?" He asked looking up at me with worried eyes.

"I was just kidnapped, that's all." I said.

"I mean nothing happened...between...you and Seung Yoon?" He seemed to choke on his words as he held back tears.

"You mean if he...NO! No he just kept me down there. That's all. If that happened I wouldn't be able to smile right now." I said. I grabbed his hand smiling at him. He looked me in the eyes smiling back.

"I'm glad my Minji bear is back." Jimin said hugging me.

"Hey! I've got wings, chicken, and Coke. Today is American style dinner. Does that sound okay?" I heard my mother's voice from down stairs.

"Sounds great. But you might have to ask Minji about it." Jimin said smiling. I could hear my mother as she ran up the stairs into my room. Once she opened my door she ran over to me crying.

"I'm so happy you are a okay." She said through her tears.

"Mommy. Everything is okay. Please don't cry. How about that dinner? It sounds really good." I said. She raised up her head smiling. I started laughing at her glowing face.

"I'll go fix you a plate." She said running down stairs.

"So...do you remember the last thing you told me?" Jimin said looking to the side.

"I said you saved me. Did I say something else before the ambulance took me?" I questioned.

"No. It's just usually in the movies when the leading man saves the girl she awards him with a kiss." He was still looking towards the side but I could still see his little smirk.

"Aw. If you call yourself a man then just ask for one the right way. Like Minji, may I please have a kiss." I sarcastically said making him mad.

"I'm a man." He growled

"Oh really. Then show it. Ask me." I said crossing my arms.

"Minji. Can I have a kiss from you?" His face turned red which made me laugh. I pulled him close kissing his soft lips. I swear I could kiss him forever.

"Jimin! Minji!" My mom yelled. We both pulled away smiling. His smile was adorable while mine was probably ugly and weird.

"I guess we better get in there before she runs back up." Jimin said pulling the covers off me.

"I haven't seen her run this much since I was a child." I said. He started laughing as he picked me up.

"Wow strong man. I can walk." I said. Jimin just smirked as he carried me down stairs. He sat me down at the dining room table where my mom had a plate full of food sitting in front of me.

"Okay. Dig in." My mom said to both of us. I started eating before anyone else. I didn't realize how hungry I was until I took my first bite. After that I pigged out. I looked over at my mom who was already done eating. She's super fast at almost everything. Especially eating.

"So how long was I asleep?" I asked.

"About thirteen hours. The doctors said your medicine would be very affective." Jimin replied.

"It was, especially on my wrist. They still look very bad, but they don't hurt anymore." I said looking more at my wrist.

"You'll have-" my mom was cut off my her phone.

"Sorry. Hold on one second." She said smiling. She got up from the table walking into the next room.

"Do you really feel better?" Jimin asked

"Yep." I said. We bother heard my mom yelling and she walked back in slamming her phone down.

"Mom what's wrong?" I asked.

"My boss is going to Taiwan and says I have to go with him." Her voice didn't sound as sweet as it usually does.

"Go ahead mom."

"But I can't leave you here alone."

"J-Jimin can stay with me. If that's okay with him." I said looking at him.

"I'll protect your daughter from any harm. I'll be by her side forever until I die." Jimin said standing up. Oh my God. He's dead serious!

"You promise me you two won't try anything while I'm away?" Whenever my mom puts her hands on her hips she means business.

"We promise." I said

"Then I need to go get packed. He's coming by tomorrow morning. I'll be gone for a three weeks." My mom said running back up the stairs. After she was gone Jimin walked over to me hugging me.

"If you can tell I didn't answer. Because I'm not lying to your mom. Keeping my hands away for a three weeks is going to be extremely hard." I looked at him wide eyes. He's joking right.

"Jimin. You can't possibly think I'll just do 'that' after I just got back from being kidnapped?" I said raising a eyebrow.

"What. So you are saying I can tickle you." Jimin smirked as he started tickling me. I couldn't help but laugh as I was very ticklish. A few seconds later he picked me up out the chair and brought me over to the couch. He sat down, sitting me in in lap. I rested my head on his shoulders as he turned on the tv.

"I really love you Jimin." I said kissing his cheek.

"And I truly love you Minji." He said kissing my forehead.

Truly love you. Just repeated in my head over and over again. I'm glad to be back in his arms.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️

Hi. Sorry for updating this so late. My medicine has been strong to where I swear I saw butterflies in my room the other night. I'm not joking. Luckily tomorrow is my last day to take them and I'll be back to normal. Yeah!

Anyways,
Thank you for reading!

                                   Anyways,                           Thank you for reading!

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️