Minji Bear

I wasn't even half way down the driveway when I hard my name be called. I quickly wiped away the tears rolling down my face.

"I'm sorry Jimin." I mumbled through the tears. I didn't dare turn around because of my crying. I just stopped walking.

"Don't listen to my dad. He'll get over it by tomorrow." Jimin said. Even though I wasn't looking at him I knew he was smiling.

"Do you realize something Jimin? It's true we come from two different backgrounds. And that doesn't matter. What matters is my love for you." I said.

"Then we will work through this. I'm not marrying that witch Hymi. Do you hear me?" Jimin said walking to me. He turned me around facing him. His face inches from mine.

"I love you. And only you." He said smiling. I stood still like a complete idiot. My heart wouldn't stop skipping beats.

"Jimin." I mumbled. I wanted to say I love you back. But it just wouldn't come out. What is wrong with you mouth!

~~~

Jimin drove me home and I got a million questions from my mom. Like. How was the party? Did you and Jimin dance to any slow songs? Are his parents nice? They didn't look down on you, right? Was the food good? How many people showed up? And many more.

I ended up taking a shower and crawling into my bed. Before I could even try and close my eyes my phone started buzzing. I grabbed it clicking on the new message.

Jimin: is my Minji bear already sleeping?

Me: not yet.

Jimin: promise me you won't go to bed crying your eyes out

Me: I wouldn't waist a tear for that evil step mother of yours

Jimin: not for her silly. For me or for yourself

Me: nope. I'm not going to cry. After taking a shower I've decided not to get crazy upset about Scarlet or your dad. Tomorrow I will go to your dad and apologize. I should have done that after being push.

Jimin: so she did push you. I thought it was something like that.

Me: yeah. Her, Hymi, and Mrs. Kim did.

Jimin: I would say to tell my dad the truth but he wouldn't believe you. Not about the Kim's! Not my Scarlet! No way. No, he'll forgive you if you just apologize. My dad is really to soft

Me: okay. Well I'm going to bed so I can get up bright and early tomorrow.

Jimin: call me when you are ready. We can go get some breakfast and then I'll take you by my dads. I need to make sure I'm there too just in case Scarlet pulls one of her skits again. Goodnight my Minji bear 😘🐻

Me: goodnight you dork

I sat my phone on my dresser falling into a deep sleep. I couldn't even tell you the dream I had, that is how much my sleeping was.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️
I'm only going to write this little chapter today because this was the little time I could sit down and write. Usually I write some maybe 100-400 words within the day and finish the rest when I go to my room at night. But sorry it's so short.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️