Take A Breath

Jimin's POV

"Jimin we'll find her. Okay. Around a hundred people are looking for her. Even your dad has sent people looking for her. She's around here somewhere. Don't think the worst." Namjoon said trying to get me to stop walking back and forth. But I can't be still. Knowing she's missing. Like Jhope said, she could have got mad and walk off for awhile, or she could have been kidnapped.

"You guys! They found her cell phone!" Taehyung said running into my house. I stopped walking and just stood there.

"Where was it?" Jhope asked.

"Down on bayku drive. The police say it was thrown from a car." Taehyung looked hesitate to speak the rest. I walked over to him grabbing his collar.

"What else!" I yelled. He started crying, and I don't think it was from me screaming at him.

"They think she was kidnapped." Taehyung mumbled.

"Oh shit." Jhope said. Once again I started walking back and forth. My insides were starting to boil up. I grabbed the closest thing to me, which was a table lamp and smashed into pieces. I started grabbing everything breaking it.

"Jimin stop!" Namjoon screamed. But I didn't as I grabbed a vase smashing it. I fell to the ground taking deep breaths in and out. I closed my eyes turning to the darkness. My heart is racing to fast for me to keep up. My skin feels like it's on fire from being angry so much.

"Just take a breath for a minute." Taehyung said. I took one long breath in and out before opening my eyes again.

"Does anyone know anyone from the party who lives on bayku drive?" I asked rubbing my forehead.

"Well, I know Daemin and Seung Yoon live near the street. But not that I know of they were there last night." Namjoon said.

"Wait who did you just say?" I asked standing up.

"Who Daemin? Or Seung Yoon?" Namjoon repeated.

"It better not be that motherfucker! I swear I'll kill him!" I yelled grabbing my keys. The guys just followed me to my car passing my father and his men.

"Jimin is something wrong?" My dad asked. I just ignored him jumping into my car.

"Do you want us to follow you?" Namjoon asked.

"If she's there someone is going to have to stop me from killing the shit." I replied backing the car up. I started spending not caring if the police follow me. My phone started ringing as I was on the highway. Unless it's my Minji bear then it's not important. I looked down to see a incoming call from my dad. I threw the phone down paying attention to the road. It took me awhile to get to bayku drive. The road was completely empty with woods surrounding it. Is this really the road? I looked down at my gps. It says it's right. A car drove up beside me and I realized it was Namjoon and the others.

"Last time I checked his house was over there." Jhope said rolling down his window. I drove the car to the road he pointed to. It was a long driveway in the middle of nowhere. I drove the car up to a big house. The house resemble my own, which creeped me out.

"Jimin don't do anything you won't regret." Jhope warned me as I jumped out the car.

This is it. In this house may be my Minji bear.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️
I'm going to write another chapter in Minji's POV soon.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️