Saki is Back!

The new girl sat two seats across from me but it seemed like I wasn't the only one looking at her. Everyone was. But what made me hurt inside was what someone said.

"Ugly bitch." Taehyung mumbled making me almost break my neck turning to him.

"What?" I asked getting closer to him. He flipped open his book not saying another word. Class started and finished before my very eyes. I was so busy thinking about what that student said that I wasn't even paying attention what the teacher was saying. Turned out she was talking about a test coming up. Why am I like this? I can't even focus on studying because I'm a little hurt by someone's damn words.

"The cafeteria is this way Minji." Jimin said as stopped in my tracks. I had just noticed I was walking the other way down the hallway away from Jimin, Taehyung, Hoseok, Namjoon, and Micha. I let out a little laugh to hide my embarrassment.

"Has anyone seen the new girl yet. She's like freaking hot!" Namjoon praised as we got our trays.

"Yeah, I hear she was actually a real beauty queen back in her old city. Why do you think she came here?" Hoseok said.

"Who is she?" Jimin asked out of curiosity. Taehyung's face lit up trying to change the subject.

"Oh they have red juicy apples! Yummy! Here you go!" He shoved the apple into Jimin's mouth getting a growl from him.

"I don't think-" Namjoon was cut off by someone pushing me and running straight to Jimin. My eyes went wide as she pulled the apple out his mouth kissing him deeply. To my even surprised Jimin didn't pull away. His eyes were locked on her, probably from shock like me.

"That why I didn't want him to know that Saki is back." Taehyung growled picking up the apple.

Once she pulled away my fist balled up. "Jimin, mind explaining-" I was cut off by her kissing him once again. This time Jimin made me smile by jerking away from her. Her face expression read that she was upset.

"Jimin, baby." Baby? Did this freaking hoe just say baby? You run up to a guy kissing him in front of his girlfriend and call him baby.

"Saki who let you back inside?" Jimin asked annoyed. I let out a little laugh before I heard a tray fall making me jump. I didn't even realize it was my tray I dropped.

"Jimin who is this bitch." Saki asked calmly. She didn't even seem hesitated to call me a bitch.

"What the-" Before I could finished Jimin cut in pushing Saki away. A bunch of people watching us gasp looking at Saki.

"Don't call my girlfriend a bitch and move on Saki. We went on like one date? And it was five years ago!" Jimin shouted. Jimin walked over to me grabbing my arm. We all walked out the cafeteria towards Namjoon's car. We all drove to a nearby fast food place picking up some food. As the guys ordered their food Jimin explained to me who Saki was.

"We use to be friends in middle school. It use to be me, Saki, and Taehyung. We use to be close friends until Saki started developing a huge crush on me. She started stalking me and even hurting girls I talked to. It didn't really help out when I found out her brother and my brother were gang rivals. Please Minji if you ever see her go the other way-"

"I'm not letting some big boobs, long leg hoe make me afraid to walk down my school halls." I hissed making Jimin smile.

"Um...can someone please stop Taehyung. He just ordered a fifty piece nugget compact for himself. I think he's going to die with chicken nuggets." Micha said walking up. I started laughing as I helped her to convince Taehyung into letting us share the chicken nuggets. It took a lot but then we just stole the nuggets running to the girls bathroom. I swear I thought Hoseok was going to die of laughter.

Today started off pretty ugly but then it went back to being  beautiful.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️
Hey yo. So I decided to update this once again since I get so behind on it. My apologies. But yeah I'm bringing back Chanyeol in the next chapter (does happy dance)

        Anyways,
    Thanks for readings!

        Anyways,    Thanks for readings!

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️