Poor child

One dark rainy day at a mountain far away if you listen closely you'll be able to hear the cries of a baby girl. But if you search for her you will not find her except for one lovely goat mum named Toriel. Once she got to the place where the bright sun usually shun threw instead she found a baby drenching wet from the rain droplets pitted pattering on her soft cold skin.

"Oh, dear child shhh it's ok" Toriel cooed to the child as she held the tiny human in her furry arms.

"Poor thing who would leave such a fragile child in the cold rain" Toriel said but she as she rocked the baby back and forth and soon the baby stopped crying and looked at the goat lady. That is when Toriel noticed a small glove over the baby's right hand.

"There now let's get you back to my home" she said while picking up the basket the baby girl was in and walked through the ruins back to her safe home.

Once at the house the goat lady put the basket on the kitchen bench and a piece of paper fell out. She picked it up and surprisingly it was dry. She then changed the baby into some dry clothes and rapped it in a blanket. Once the baby was warm and happy she sat in her chair and pulled out the note. Toriel rocked the baby as she read the note.

Whoever finds this child please take care of her. There are reasons as to why I couldn't keep her but I can't wright them out because they're watching. Please keep her safe and he name is Zoe. Tell her that I loved her and I wish I didn't have to get rid of her but it's not safe with me so please look after her and give her as much love as you can she is a very special girl.

From her mother.

P.S Don't take off her glove

Toriel was shocked while reading the note and decided to keep the baby and tell her when she is older. She looked down at the baby and saw it fast to sleep. She smiled and placed her in the basket she was found in and took her to Toriel's room. She placed the baby down on a bed side table and noticed the glove on her right hand. Toriel didn't think too much of the note and took the glove off but once she did there was a grey aura around it and Toriel went to touch the baby's hand and once Toriel touched her soft hand she had a terrible flash back of her past and fell over from the shock. Toriel had tears falling down her face and she quickly got up and put the glove back on. at that moment, she knew this child was no ordinary child.