2nd death

as I walk along the foot path of water fall and the mushrooms glow as I pass them I keep my head down not bothering to look up as I make my way along. I then hear a scream well more like a yell in pain but anyway my eyes widened and I run as fast as my legs can go to the noise. there I see a fish monster in armour slowly fading away as she collapses on the ground. I go to run up to her and recognise her from the kids flashback. her name is undyne the undying but of course no one is immortal so I was surprised as when she stood up and stopped disappearing. I was at least 10 feet away from her and I stopped in my tracks. that thing turns around with an evil smile on there face with there eyes glowing red like the colour of blood. all of a sudden there was a light admitting from undyne all of a sudden she was is in different armour and she held a bigger spear in her left hand.

"your  gonna have to try harder then that" she said and I smiled having hope in her that she might win. until I remembered she always dies. my hart sank and I was about to run again when I felt something grab my wrist and ankles. I looked down and saw vines.

"hello I'm flowey, flowey the flower and I'm here to help you watch your little friend die" there was a yellow flower with a scary face and my eyes widened in fear.

"please let go" I said while struggling and then the flower  laughed.

"you idiot don't you know that there is nothing you could do" they said and I looked back to undyne and see that thnig go for an attack and hit making undyne's health lower.

"PLEASE LET ME GO!!!" I yelled while struggling more. the flower laughed more seeing my pathetic attempt to get free. I then remembered I could teleport. I cursed my self for being so stupid and teleported out of the flowers grip and ran to undyne.

"UNDYNE GET OUT THE WAY!!!" I yelled and she turned around and saw me but it was too late and that thing took its chance and slashed undyne in the chest.

"NOOO!!!" I yelled and ran to undyne's disappearing body.

once I was there I couldn't help but feel like it was my fault. i crouched down at my knees near undyne and looked down at her not sure how to help.

"at least I gave alphyse some time to evacuate everyone" she said and looked up at me.

"h-human p-please if y-you have m-ercy tell a monster n-named alphyse th-at I loved her" undyne said and I nodded my head.

"I-I will but please stay with me s-so you can tell her that your self p-please" I said while trying to catch all the dust that was floating away.

"heh" she tried to laugh but her voice faded and she turned into dust.

I sat there shacking with her dust on my hands while looking at the pile of what is left of her.

"you idiot I told you, you couldn't do anything" I heard that stupid flower's voice behind me and then all of a sudden I went into battle and when I looked at my soul it wasn't sparkling as much and looked more darker.

"helpless and alone with no one to comfort you poor human hahahaha" the flower laughed

"so ill do you a favour and put your out of your misery" all of a sudden white pellet things circled around me

"DIE" they came closer and I just sat there with my head down not caring any more.

"don't give up zoe remember everyone who needs your help" I heard a voice say that sounded like a little kid, a boy to be exact and who ever they were they were right. I stood up and teleported on the other side of the flower and ran as fast as I could. after a little while I made it to a sign that says welcome to hot land. again I saw dust here and there. with my head heled high I kept walking after some time of walking threw already don't puzzles and making sure to not step on the remains of monsters I saw a tall building up ahead. I ran to it and was about to knock on the door when it just opened by itself. I saw a dinosaur monster in a lab coat collapsed in the ground crying with a robot trying to comfort her.

"hello" I said and the robot looked at me.

"is one of your names alphyse?" I asked and the dinosaur looked up. she had glasses on and nodded her head for me to continue.

"um my name is zoe and I'm here to pass on some words" I said and she stood up and motioned me to follow her. we then went up some stairs and there was another room with books which I think are called manga and DVD's.

"p-please s-sit" she said and I sat down on a chair near her.

"undyne wanted me to tell you that she loved you" I said and her teary eyes widened and then she went from sad to angry in a split second. she stood up and a light reflecting off her glasses made it so you cant see her eyes.

"mettaton lets finish your new upgrade" she said and the robot looked surprised.

"alphyse darling are you-"

"yes I'm sure thank you zoe and I saw how you tried to save undyne thank you" she said while looking at me.

"your welcome but I need to go" I said while standing up.

"it was nice meeting you" she said and I nodded and walked out as fast as I could.

lets just say she scars me now. I kept walking on and noticed there was no dust but yet no monsters either so they must have evacuated.

"hey kid" I turned around to see sans  with his hands in his pockets.

"feel like getting something to bite?" he asked and I walked up to him.

"where you planning?" I asked and he just did his usual grin.

"come on I know a short cut" he said and held his hand out. I slowly took it and we teleported somewhere else.