A Dream?

I look down and see my hands were back to normal, I look around but all I could see was black. until in the distance I see a beam of light and there curled up in a ball was frisk.

"FRISK!!!" I yelled and ran over to them but before I was even a foot away the light disappeared. I spun around and the light came back on "FRISK WAIT!!!" I yelled but before I could start running I felt a hand grab my shoulder. I turned around to see sans. My eyes widened and I flung my arms around him. "sans I thought you were gone" I said and I felt a tear fall down my cheek and once it left my cheek it disappeared. Sans turned me around and Frisk stood up. "Sssshhhh" sans whispered in my ear and I did as I was told. All of a sudden a few feet away from Frisk a red light appeared and there was Chara with there red eyes dripping some black stuff that almost looked like tar. The stuff that can trap you and slowly sink you to your death until the only thing left of you is your bones dripping in black. Frisk walked up to Chara the bright light following them and then Frisk started talking but I couldn't hear what they were saying. Until Chara collapsed down with there head in there hands. I couldn't see anything else because a blinding light pierced my eyes as I opened them to see a white roof. I looked to my left and realised I was in my old room at Toriel's house. I sat up and flung my legs over the bed. "What happened?" I asked myself, was it all just a dream?. I then heard a knock on my door. It creaked open to Toriel's lovely goat face. "MUM!!!" I yelled as I jumped out of bed and ran up to her. "is everything ok sweetie" she asked. "yep I'm perfectly fine I just had a bad dream" I said as I hugged her with a giant smile on my face. "Mum can I go to the giant door in the basement?" I asked and toriel looked worried "now why would you want to go there" she asked and I smiled I want to talk to a friend I promise I want go past the door" I said and she smiled. "ok only while I get breakfast" she said and I ran out of the room and to the door. I stopped infront of the door and looked at it. The detail that was painted in it and the texture of it. I took a deep breath and knocked two times. 'KNOCK KNOCK'. "who's there?" I heard a voice that I couldn't be more happier to hear.