Memories from a skeleton

Darkness is all I can see, I can't hear anything except the sound of my own voice. Then all of a sudden I see frisk smiling and laughing. "Sans I want to play" is this Sans's memories? "Not right now kid I'm Bone dead tired" Sans said and started to close his eyes. "COME ON BROTHER GET UP YOU LAZY BONES" it's Papyrus's voice. Sans opens his eyes and looks at Papyrus "ok bro just because of that hilarious pun" sans said and I could practically see the smirk on his face when Papyrus realised what he said. "AAAAAHHHHH" Papyrus screamed and Sans and frisk laughed. All of a sudden everything went black and I open my eyes to see a pile of dust and Payrus's scarf. "N-No" a blue glowing liquid clouded my eyes and when sans blinked it fell to the snow melting a bit of it. "PAPYRUS!!!" Sans yelled and then instead of going black it went red. Then I saw sans in front of Frisk or Chara and they laughed as sans tried to catch his breath. "I have killed papyrus help me sans I have killed undyne sans I'm sorry and now I will kill you SANS!!!!" Frisk was trying to fight Chara as one eye had tears and the other was read. Sans looked down at the knife in Chara's hand and saw a reflexion of his glowing eye and all of a sudden I felt a terrible pain shoot threw my eye and I screamed all of a sudden Chara ran at sans getting ready to end him. Sans tries to dodge but fails as a horrible pain shot threw my chest and I screamed in pain while sans collapsed to the ground. He blinked and papyrus was there looking away from him "P-papy?" Papyrus turned around and smiled and then everything went black. Pain is all I felt as images of everyone dying and my own screams is all I heard as my- no Sans's Hp bar fell to 1. Everything stopped and I opened my eyes to see Sans. "Hey kid" sans said with an echo ghostly voice and I started to cry. "S-sans?" I said as I stood up and stumbled over to him. "Wow kid slow down take it easy" he said as he helped me balanced. "Hey kid do me a favour" he says as he looks at me eye glowing blue. "Finish this for me" he says as he lifts up his shirt and jumper then sticks his hand threw his rib cage to grab his soul. "Sans no wait" I said trying to stop him and I could could see the pain on his face as he ripped out his soul. "Good luck and look after papyrus for me" he then shoved his soul at my stomach and I couldn't breath. My eyes flew open and I was back in the judgement hall. I looked and saw I was holding Sans's bony hand with my glove off. I let go of his hand and stood up my eyes burning but I didn't care. Chara turned around from walking out the hall and looked at me with red eyes and a psychotic smile. "Back for round two are we?" Chara said and at the corner of my eye I saw flowey and he looked scared yet surprised. I looked at the knife that Chara was holding and saw around my right eye I had no skin but bone and my eye was glowing a light greyish blue. I looked at my hand that was glowing the same colour and again instead of flesh there was bones. I looked at my other hand to see flesh and my hand glowing the same colour. "Love the new look by the way too bad you won't be able to enjoy it" Chara said as they came running at me and I lifted my hand making a silverish blue glow around Chara "no more" I said while glaring at them and threw them to the wall making the wall crack and Chara moan in pain while loosing some health. "Finally some competition" Chara laughed while standing up.