Once apon a time

We appeared in a restaurant but of course no one was there. "So tell me kid what do you know?" Sans asked while sitting down and I sat down as well. It was dark and the only light being the one light by the candle that sits in the middle of the table. "I know that there is a kid that is being controlled by something I know that everyone has died before even you and that this will all just happen again" I said not looking at him. "How do you know all this?" He asked. I looked up and I could no longer see the White pupils in his eyes. "The kid showed me now I have a question for you" I said while looking at him dead in his dark eye sockets. "Go ahead kid axe me a question" he said and his eyes went back to normal. "Who is the kid?" I asked and he sighed.
"The kid's name is Frisk, good kid until they decided to trust Chara who is the thing that is controlling frisk" he said and I nodded. "How many resets have these been?" I asked. "Lost count ages ago kid" he said while scratching the back of his skull. "Anything else kid?" He asked standing up. "Yeah two questions actually have you ever seen me in another time line? And do you know who or what I am?" I asked and he shook his head. "This is the first time line I've seen you kid and I don't know what you are" he said and started to walk off but stopped not looking at me. "And kid it was nice to ketchup with you again" he said and pulled a ketchup bottle out of his pocket. "Yeah you too" I said with a smile and he disappeared.

I sighed as I got up as well and teleported back to were I left off which I luckily wasn't far from an elevator. I went in and pressed the next floor button. Everything was coming together but I'm still missing a few more pieces which hopefully I can get off the kid frisk. So I'll try and save them but how? I was then knocked out if my thoughts, literally, when I fell over something. I looked behind me still on the ground to see a vine. "Howdy it's nice to meet you again" I looked back in front of me to see flowey.
"What do you want?" I asked while standing up and dusting myself up. "I just wanted to tell you that once you go threw that house over there I'll meet you right here so have fun" the flower said and went underground. I looked at the house that was in front of me and saw it was grey. Everything was grey and looked abandoned. I took a deep breath and walked towards it. I opened the door with a creek and walked in. It was like Toriel's house. My eyes began to tear up at the thought of Toriel but I wiped them away and kept on going. There was a lounge room with a big chair and a fire place and as I kept going there was three rooms. One said under renovation while another room looked like it was for a married couple. There was a picture on the bed side table but it was blurred out so I couldn't see who was in the picture. Seeing nothing in the room I went to the other one and saw it was for two kids. There was stripped sweaters on the closet. There was also a picture on a dresser but again they were blurred out.i looked in a draw and saw a hart locket. I opened it to see a picture of a that thing but a little innocent kid smiling with a little goat kid that resembled Toriel a bit.

"Once apon a time there was a kid that fell down a hole to the underground where the monsters lived" I heard a voice and I turned around to see Chara twirling a knife in there hand. "The prince of the monsters heard the young humans cries and took the human to the King and queen or in other words his parents Toriel and Asgore" Chara looked around the room while walking around. "They excepted the child into there family and they lived happily for a while until the human wanted to help the monsters to brake the barrier so they eat buttercup flowers which made them very ill" Chara looked at me but hid there eyes in the shadow of There hair. "A few weeks later the human died and the prince took the humans soul and crossed the barrier to reason with the humans but the prince being so dumb and not listening to the human WHEN THEY SAID TO KILL EVERY HUMAN AND MAKE THEM PAY FOR EVERYTHING THEY DID" Chara yelled rage in there eyes as they threw there knife barely missing my face and hitting the wall behind me. Chara took a deep breath to calm themselves and continued. "Anyway the humans attacked and barely alive the price stumbles back home and dies on a bed of golden flowers" Chara looked at the picture of a flower on the wall.

"The King was so furious that he declared that for any human that falls down will die and take there soul. The queen being upset that so many innocent children were dyeing she moved away from the castle never to return" Chara looked at me showing on red eye."few months past and the prince somehow became a flower and they had three souls, few years past and they needed one more soul" Chara walks closer to me. "Soon a child falls down and befriended every monster in the underground and saved everyone but of course the kid was getting bored of living on the above ground and decided to reset and the first human who fell down just happen to be there and you should now the rest" Chara said and they were a lot closer to me. I stepped back every time they stepped forward. I was soon against the wall unable to move and they took the knife from next to my face out of the wall and I stepped to the side holding the locket in my hand tightly. "I have killed every monster one hundred times, I have been to so many different timelines but I have never seen you in any of them except this one" they said and I took a step back. "I'm not going to kill you yet I'm having too much fun tormenting you" they said and laughed. They walked towards the door way and I froze not even looking at that thing. "Enjoy living while you can" they said and walked off.