𝐱𝐢. dark truth

chapter eleven

chapter eleven. . .
dark truth

      MAGNUS' DOOR SWUNG open to his apartment by his hand as the knock at the door was unexpected, and the state of Luke was a sight he didn't think would come to his doorstep. Malia just hoped that Magnus would be able to help with healing the man who just risked his life for them.

"What happened?" Magnus asked as he lead the four through his house.

"He was attacked!"

"He needs a warlock. He needs you!" Clary exclaimed.

"Put him here." The warlock gold as he placed a white cloth over his blue couch in order for Luke to lay.

Luke was weak. So weak it was leading him to hallucinations. As he mumbled. "Where are you?" Malia fell into deeper concern over what could be worse that comes with an Alpha bite.

The brunette crouched down beside Luke as soon as he had been rested. His grip had tightened around her hand as her thumb brushed against the back of his hand to soothe him. "Luke..."

"I can't find you." Luke continued to mumbled. "Where are...where are you? Where are you?" Malia looked up at Magnus, she knew from how her vision blurred that she was due to break into tears. "Jocelyn! Jocelyn...."

"No," Malia's head shook. "Luke, its Malia. Can you hear me?"

Luke's head looked at the two teens who he swore to protect. He hadn't told them everything, they didn't know everything. He neglects from telling them, and he didn't want to leave them oblivious. "Listen to me. Listen...you have to listen to me. I have to tell you, just in case—."

"No, don't even say it, don't." Clary warned after she has cut him off from speaking about it any further.

"Luke..."

"Listen to me." Malia could feel her heart not only thumping against her chest but her ears. Her anxiety of what could happen had begun to have an affect. "No, you need to know! Listen—."

"Was he bitten by an Alpha?" Magnus questioned.

"Yeah, why?"

"Three, two, one..." as Magnus had begun to count down, Malia worried for what. But as Luke's back had arched, and his eyes had turned green. A gasp had escaped Malia's lips as she realised that the grip that Luke had on her caused his claws to embed into her skin.