Chapter 6

Via King Kai, I watched as the ball holding Majin Buu exploded into a giant heap of steam rising to the Bobidy induced clouds.

I would have missed it had it not been for King Kai's "universe vision". A blob of what looked like abc bubble gum rose with the steam.

Goku and my dad were on the scene immediately, as expected, but what I didn't expect was my mom, Chi-chi, and the twins to be there as well as Sakura.

For all you boys out there, if seeing my ex-girl friend wasn't enough in this situation to tell you not to make women angry, jut watch Chi-chi with her frying pan that somehow manages to disappear and reappear whenever she needs it.

"What the hell-"

DOUBLE BAM

"No cursing around the children!" My mom and Chi-chi yelled simultaneously.

My dad was now nursing two more red round lumps on his forehead.

"Kakarot how do you do it?" He was clearly looking at "the banshee woman".

"Oh you mean Chi-chi? Well that's simple you just have to be quick enough to dodge th-"

BAM,WHACK,THWAP,CLOBBER,POW,SHABOOM,BANG!!!

"What's this about dodging?"

"N-n-nothing dear." Goku mumbled rubbing his forehead.

Chi-chi stood tall in victory, and my mom and dad were snickering.

I have to admit it had King Kai as well as me laughing too.

"You idiots! Maybe your not as strong as I thought if you let a puny woman do that to you!" Bobidy yelled in anger.

"Buu! Where are you?"

"I'm right here you dumba-" my father stopped quickly "nevermind." He mumbled.

My mother was laughing even harder at this.

"Woman this is NOT funny!"

"Sure it is Veggie."

"WOMAN!"

"Are those your parents Trunks?" king Kai asked.

"Yeah." I chuckled and started watching again.

_______________________

Gohan's training was spiraling out of control. The dirty magazines kept Kabito busy while Gohan had nothing to do but either stare at the covers or watch the grass grow. He preferred the latter.

"Are you EVER going to teach me something?" Gohan asked. His resolve was crumpling, and he was about to go ballistic.

"If you don't want my help I could just leave." Kabito spat with venom Gohan didn't even know he had.

"Fine then! LEAVE!" He didn't have time to waste with this. Instant transmission was one of the first techniques he was taught, he would use it to save his planet.

He put his fingers to his temples and closed his eyes. He had mastered instant transmission with flying colors, and he planned on leaving at that moment.

He opened his eyes expecting to see Earth, but nothing had happened. He was still on the Plant of the Kais with Kabito deep in Otherworld.

"Why won't it work?" He demanded as he tried again.

"It won't work because your not ready to leave yet. If you had been training like you were supposed to you would be ready, but now I don't know if you're even fit to be a kai." That did it. Gohan lost every bit of rationalism he had and just let his anger overwhelm him.