Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 3

Please comment and vote!!!

This has been edited by Desdemonia432 thank u xD

Chapter 3 

“Caramel!” Blade was holding me tighter as I sobbed into his shoulder. “It was just a dream, just a dream...” Blade repeated over and over again rubbing my back soothingly.

“It felt so real, j-just like last time but this time it was me and you...” I said quieting down.

“It’s okay, we're going to be landing in an hour, it’s okay.” he kissed my hair. I pulled back looking at him he was so unbelievable. I couldn't imagine any of my ex-boyfriends putting up with me when it came to going on an aeroplane, but he was there never leaving me. He held me there through the entire plane journey, joking with me, making me laugh and making me forget I was even on an aeroplane. Omg the airhostess was just a complete slut, I thought, as she came over.

“Hi Blade, what can I get you to eat?” The airhostess asked Blade, licking her lips and bending down so Blade got a good look at her cleavage, but Blade was on the phone typing his mums number in, not even giving her a glance.

“Whatever Caramel has.” he said, carrying on. I smiled at her from my seat giving her a 'Ha, bitch' look. She snarled at me which was extremely funny because Blade looked up at her at that moment.

“You know, that is extremely rude. Caramel, baby, what to you want to eat?” Blade said, frowning at her. She was bright red and staring daggers at me.  

“Erm, I’ll have a burger and chips with a Coca-Cola please.” I said, smiling brightly at her.

“Make that two.” Blade said. She walked away to get our food with a huff. “I don’t like her - you we're so polite to her and she was just rude.” Blade said confused, man was he really oblivious! Didn’t he get she was jealous?

“Don’t you get it?” I asked, my expression mirrored his but for a different reason.

“Get what?” he asked looking even more confused, which I might add, made him look so cute.

“Why she was rude to me?”

“Why, did you say something to her?” he asked in disbelief.

“No."

“Then why?” he asked getting irritated.

“Because she was jealous that you gave me more attention than her!”

“But that’s stupid. I don’t even know her - why the hell would I want to look at her? I’ve got nothing to do with her.” he asked getting worked up.

“Silly- that’s why she was giving me the death look, she was jealous of me because I have you!” I replied giving him my sexy smile that made his cheeks go red. The airhostess came back with two trays of food. Blade grabbed my hand and kissed it, I gave him a questioning glance but he just smirked and carried on kissing my hand going up my arm making me shiver.

“You’re drinks!” the airhostess yelled, putting Blade's in front of him and then pouring mine on us. She spilt the drink on our arms. I yelped, jumping back, it was freezing! Blade was holding his arm, pain written on his face.

“Shit - your stitches!” I yelled grabbing his arm gently, pulling back his sleeve. It was soaked and I could see blood coming through the bandage. “Get me a wet towel and your first aid kit now!” I said to the airhostess, my doctor voice on.

“It’s okay, doesn’t hurt that bad,” he tried to assure me. I gently unwrapped his arms. The cola had reacted badly with his arm and the cut looked fresh again.