Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 7

Please comment and vote!!!

Edited by Desdemonia432

Chapter 7

"But I've got nothing to wear!" I said, following Blade into the lift.
Blade raised his eyebrows at me.
"You've got a whole closet filled with clothes, I'm sure there's a nice dress in there that you can wear."
"Oh yeah, I forgot about that." I started to think about what type of dress I would wear- what Blade would like but I was interrupted by Blade. He placed his hands around my waist, pushing me onto the wall of the lift. He leaned into me, pressing his body against mine - I could feel his body heat seeping through his thin layer of clothes. He smelt amazing, his body odour was intoxicating and he smelt out of this world. His head bent down to my cleavage, his nose skimmed along my skin, making me arch in his arms pressing my abdomen against his hard ridge. Our legs were tangled and entwined together. I moved my hands from his abs up his chest and up to his neck. I pushed on his neck harder as he moved his lips from my cleavage, making me moan when his lips moved to my collarbone, up to my neck finally reaching my lips. He brushed his soft lips against mine. His hand moved to my hair taking the clutch out letting it drop to the floor, he opened his mouth and my tongue slid into his mouth, flicking against his, making a deep sound come from his chest. The ring of the bell broke us apart and he moved off me, keeping his hands around my waist, licking his lips, which made me shudder. The lift doors opened and we walked into our lounge. No words were spoken and the silence was comforting. It felt if I said something, my control would break and kiss him and we would be spending the entire night on the sofa, making our own music rather than dancing to it in the club. Blade lifted me up into his arms, giving me a peck on the lips. Then, smiling at my startled face, he climbed the stairs, placing me on the bed. "I'll take the first shower while you decide what to wear." he said, walking in to closet.

I sighed dropping down on the bed lying down, my hormones were still out of control. I wanted to go up to Blade and rip his clothes off and I closed my eyes. I heard the click of the bathroom door so I got off the bed and walked into the closet. I went to where Blade had shown me where my dresses were. There were around ten rows filled with dresses from gowns to slutty short dresses.They were all colour-coordinated, too. I was in the mood to wear blue so I went to the rack with the blue, short dresses. The first dress I saw, I fell in love with so I took it off the hanger. It was amazing, it was low cut so Blade would get a health view of my cleavage, it went to mid thigh and would fit snugly. I found some blue heals that would look good with the dress. I didn't need a bra for this dress so I just got a blue lacy thong.
Blade came out of the bathroom and the dress I was holding, along with the thong slipped out of my hand and my mouth fell open. God he looked so hot. He smiled at my expression.
"What do you think?" he asked, giving me his crooked smile. He was wearing Black pants that went tightly around his ass every step he took they would move with his muscular thighs. His top was white. It went warmly around his abs and chest; he looked like sex on a plate. He walked up to me and kissed me on the cheek, "That bad?"
"You look amazing. I, I can't find the words to describe how you look." I kissed him walking to the bathroom,
"Aren't you forgetting something?" I turned to see him smiling from ear to ear. He had my dress in one hand and my thong in the other, making me blush. "The way you're going to look in this will make me be suicidal." he said, looking at the thong. I quickly grabbed my clothes and ran into the bathroom.
I took a shower and came out. I dressed and put my heals on and I dried my hair, putting it into a high ponytail. I put on blue eye shadow, black eyeliner and some mascara giving my eyes a smoky look and some lip gloss, making my lips look fuller. I found silver bangles with blue gems on them. I looked in the mirror hoping Blade thought I looked good. I walked out of the closet and I could hear voices down stairs,
"Please! Blade man, let us drive the Zonda!" I could hear Louise pleading.
"Yeah man, come on you let Caramel drive it" Daz whined.
Because it's her car." Blade replied to them. 
I walked down the stairs they all looked up at the sound of my heals hitting the glass stairs, my eyes were on Blade he had dropped the glass he was holding, on the floor he walked to the stairs,
"Like I said - suicidal." He pecked my lips carefully - not smudging my make-up whilst wrapping his arms around me and turning us to the elevator. All the guys looked hot. East had leather on, Louis was wearing kayak shorts with a blue top, Daz looked like a DJ and Ayden looked cute in his skinny jeans black shirt white tie, but they were nothing compared to Blade. I felt like the luckiest girl on the planet.
"As hot as Caramel looks, I hope you can dance." Daz said eyeing me up and down, earning a punch from Blade as we got into the lift.
"You're just going to have to wait and see." I said smirking, looking at Blade who smirked back.
We all got into our cars, the black cars filled with the body guards also followed us. We came to a stop at a massive club. It had a line going all around the building, lights were flashing outside it and bouncers where stood at the entrance. There was a queue going all around the building and the bouncers were looking at people's ID cards. We parked just outside the entrance. Blade came to open the door for me ,taking my hand and throwing the key at a guy in a suit. The guys came and stood on each side of us, followed by the body guards. The paparazzi came running around the building people and were shouting Blade's name from the queue. Cameras flashed from all around and some bouncers came out of the club and surrounded us too.
"Make sure none of the paparazzi get in Jerome!" Blade shouted to a bouncer. Blade held my hand tighter as the paparazzi came near us. Ayden grabbed hold of my arm. On my other side the cameras flashed feverishly, the bouncers pushing the paparazzi out the way. They were screaming and yelling at us, questions being shouted at Blade. Ayden was holding my arm extremely tightly. I whimpered and Blade looked at me, finding what was hurting me. His face became angered.
"Ayden, get the fuck off her arm!" he yelled. Everyone went silent at Blades outburst and Ayden quickly let go of my arm apologising. After the ten seconds of silence, there was a explosion of voices. I grabbed hold of Blade's waist holding him tighter as the bouncer made way for us into the club. The body guards were pulling people away as we got through the entrance into the club,
"Hey it's alright, they've gone now," Blade stroked my face, hugging me. "You guys go ahead, we're coming," Blade guided me to a room followed by the body guards. "Please wait out here," Blade opened the door for me he we walked in sitting, me down on a leather sofa. He poured me some water, making me drink it. "Caramel love, are you all right or do you want to go back home?" he said, looking at me anxiously. God did I look that bad?
"No I'm okay, I don't want to go out and face that again. I'm just going to have to get us to this life." I held the glass to my hot, face cooling it down.
"I'll get a helicopter to take us back," he said checking my forehead.
"Your burning up, we're going home." He got his mobile out of his pocket.
"No, I want to go and dance! I'm okay, come on." I grabbed his hand dragging him to the door. He still looked unsure so I kissed him and opened the door. We came out of the private room and Blade guided us up the stairs, the body guards following as always. As we came to the main hall people parted as we walked in. There were people dancing everywhere, club lights flashing everywhere.
"Here comes my mate Blade and his bird!" the DJ shouted. Blade smirked up at someone. I followed his gaze and found that Daz and East had taken over the DJ spot. I smiled at them. There were people making out against the walls some going farther than a simple make out session. Girls in bikinis swarmed us, making a rhythm of "Hi Blade," making Blade look uneasy. The music got louder. I looked up and saw East and Daz arguing.
"Let's get a drink!" I shouted at Blade and he led us over to the bar. "I'll have a beer!" I shouted.
"Make that two!" Blade shouted.
"Blade can I use your phone for a minute?" I took a swig of my beer as Blade passed me his phone, giving me a what are you up to look. I went through his phone book and found East's number. I clicked on his name, dialling the number.
"Blade what's up?" East answered the call.
"It's Caramel. East can you do me a favour please?" I asked Blade looking intensely at me.
"Hey Caramel, sure anything for you!"
"Can you put Number 1 Sex by R.Kelly ft Keri Hilson on?" I love that track - I can dance like hell to it!
"Sure!" he yelled cutting me off. I passed Blades mobile back to him and I put the beer down. I pulled Blade of his chair and led him to the middle of the dance floor. Everyone moved aside and stopped dancing to stare at us.
"Blade, why have they stopped dancing?" I said looking around at the people as the music turned off.
"Because they like to watch me break it down." he whispered into my ear. Okay, that meant he could dance and not just ball room.
"Okay! Next track is for my baby Caramel!" East yelled, putting the track on. Blade grabbed me around the waist started to move to the music. I moved my hands around his neck, grinding myself against him. We moved together like peanut butter and jelly, every step was perfect and it felt like it was just me and Blade in the room. As the song went on, we moved more freely, getting used to each other's body and finding each other's style. People were cheering in the crowd as we started to dirty dance - the song was called Number 1 Sex, so what do you expect?
"Oooooh, it's getting hot in here!" Daz yelled and Blade smirked.
"I thought ball room was your specialty, but I take it I was wrong," he said, moving with the beat.
"You know what's funny? I thought exactly the same about you." I grinded against him. The song ended getting a loud cheer from the crowd, and then slowly the crowd began to spilt up. I noticed that the crowd was splitting according to sex, women were forming on one side while the guys where on the other. "Blade, what's going on?" I said moving to the next track.
"Dance off between the guys and girls!" Daz, Ayden, Louise and East turned up, standing behind Blade.
Blade was smiling at some one behind me warmly. I felt a pang of jealous and I turned around and blinked. The girl looked like Blade's twin but older and she was holding a guys hand - presumably her husband. Blade walked around me to the girl and the girl let go of the guys hand and ran to Blade. They hugged each other as she kissed Blade on the cheek. I was about to turn around and walk to the bar, the jealousy was eating me, when Blade grabbed my hand turning me around to face them.
"Caramel this my sister Elena, Elena this is my girlfriend Nefertari aka Carmel." Elena let go of Blade and hugged me.
"Oh my god I finally get to meet you, Blade's told me so much about you! God your beautiful! That dress is a killer, omg I'm so borrowing it," she hugged me tightly before letting me go. "This is my husband Thomas, Thomas this is Caramel." She stepped away and started to talk to Blade about Hawaii.
"Hi," I outstretched my hand at Thomas. He looked at my hand then eyed my body up and down, He had this hungry look in his eyes as he shook my hand ,making me feel violated.
"We'll dance later we have a lot of catching up to do. God girl you can dance, Blade needed a dance partner!" Elena linked arms with me. It felt like I had known her all my life, the way she was acting around me, but it made me feel comfortable - apart from the gaze I was getting from her husband Thomas. Blade shook hands with him but glared at him at the same time. Okay, I wasn't the only one that didn't like this guy. We came to a halt at the bar again and everyone ordered their drinks.
"I need the bathroom," I said standing up, Scot popped out of thin air.
"I'll take you." he said, holding my arm. I yanked my arm away from his hand.
"I can walk, I don't need a leash - I won't run off!" I said irritated.
"Yeah I need to use the toilet as well, it was a long drive." Thomas said, standing up. I got an uneasy feeling. I stepped closer to Scot. Blade eyed Scot and they shared something in that glance. Elena got Blade's attention again and we walked through the dancing guys and through an empty corridor to the toilets. Just before I went in, Scot got a phone call.
"Yeah, be there in a minute. Caramel, go to the toilet I'll be back in a minute." he said, walking away whilst talking to the person on the phone. Thomas walked into the male toilet, smiling. Man that guy is a creep - Elena was too good for him. I went into the toilet which was surprisingly empty. I used the toilet and I got out of my cubical when a hand came around my mouth. I looked up into the mirror and saw...

Hey fanx so much for da comments and votes omg some of the comments really made me laugh and the rest made me smile i was walking around smiling all day fanx guys!!! okay dis chaptr is short but then i had to do a clif hanger!!! hehehehehe love u guys keep readin if it starts to get borin let me no!! ders nothin worse then a borin story!!! xox xD