Chapter 3: Headhunters

I forgot to add that when the TV is on it will be in BOLD and italics.

Dipper's P.O.V

Mabel, (Y/n) and I were watching another episode of Duck-tective.
'I'm afraid your services won't be required here, sir. My men have examined the evidence, and this is obviously an accident.' The Constable tell Duck-tective.

'An accident, constable? Or is it......Murder?!' The duck replies.

'What?!'

"Duck-tective will return after these messages." The announcer says.

Mabel drops the sweater that is knitting for (Y/n), gasps and says, "That duck is a genius."

"Eh, it's easier to find clues when you're that close to the ground." I tell her.

"Mmm Hmm." (Y/N) says agreeing with me. Mabel puts her hands on her hips and squints at both of us with doubt in her eyes.

"Are you two saying you could outwit Duck-tective?" She says.

"Mabel, I have very keen powers of observation. For example, just by smelling your breath, I can tell that you have been eating," I sniff the air. "An entire tube of toothpaste?!"

"It was so sparkly." She replies with guilt in her voice.

"As for me I can sense things before they happen and even if I can't see." (Y/n) added in.

"Oh like how you could tell Mabel was going to touch you with water when you were injured yesterday." I say.

"Exactly." (Y/n) answers.

Soos comes running in, "Hey, dudes, you'll never guess what I found!"

"Buried treasure!" (Y/n) screams before we get a chance to say anything.

"Hey, I was gonna say that!" Mabel and I yell and playfully punch (Y/n) in the shoulder. We all get up and follow Soos to a door.

"So, I was cleaning up, when I found this secret door, hidden behind the wall paper. Its crazy bonkers creepy!" He opens the door and we see the room is filled with several different wax sculptures. I shine a flashlight, which I mysteriously have in my vest, around the room.

"Whoa! It's a secret wax museum!" I say.

Mabel starts fingering a wax Sherlock Holmes. "They're so life-like."

(Y/n) walks the light up to one. I shine the light to it. "Except for this one." (Y/n) says.

"Hello!" Our Grunkle yells out. We all scream in shock and surprise. "Heh...It's just me, your Grunkle/Caretaker Stan." He adds 'caretaker' while looking at (Y/n). We all scream again, this time even louder and in fright then run away. When we had finally calmed down, we walk back to the room. "Behold the Gravity Falls Wax Museum! It was one of our most popular attractions......before I forgot all about it. I got 'em all! Genghis Khan, Sherlock Holmes, some kind of, I don't know, goblin man." He points to Wax Larry King when he says that last part.

"Is anyone else getting the creeps here?" I ask shuddering.

"I do feel a little weirded out right now." (Y/n) whispers to me.

"And now for my personal favorite: Wax Abraham Lincoln, right over--" He looks at the melted glob of wax on the floor, which is under sunlight from the window above it. "Oh! Oh no! Come on, who left the blinds open? Wax John Wilkes Booth, I'm looking in your direction!" He bends down and touches the melted wax. "How do you fix a wax figure."