Chapter 36: Oddpocalypse pt.2

Warning multiple P.O.V change her as well.

Third Person's P.O.V

A normal squirrel scampers before being eaten by a mailbox. "End time are here, folks." Sprott, well, spouts out nonsense as he wears a sandwich board with a cube and the no symbol painted on it and an aluminum foil triangular hat. He is also holding a sign with an upside-down cardboard triangle with the words 'THE END IS NIGH' written in red. "Only way to salvation is to embrace the triangular ways of our overlord. Any objection with more than three sides is sinful." Manly Dan holds up a triangular section of a stop sign that he cut. "That's it. That's probably what Bill wants." An Eye-Bat comes and Manly Dan screams as he is turned to stone/ "I reckon I've been livin' a lie." Sprott screams as he is turned to stone and then carried away by the Eye-Bat.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I had been moved to a pyramid shaped prison, right beside Bill. He uses the statue of Ford as a way to get everyone's attention. "Ladies, and gentlemen, that creature with like 87 different faces."

"88 different faces."

"Whoa-ho, sorry-touchy subjects. Anyways, it's been fun turning Gravity Falls inside out, rounding up all its terrified citizens and then stacking them into this massive throne of frozen human agony." He gestures to the chair he hovers on.

"Don't worry, they're not conscious anymore. Probably."

At this one of the townsfolk unfreezes. "Uh, my omelets. They-they have friendly faces."

"Whoops. Hehe, back, back you go there." He pokes, who I now know to be Lazy Susan, back into place until she turns back to stone. I hope they aren't suffering. "But Gravity Falls is just the beginning. It's time to take our chaos worldwide! Alright boys, to the corners of the Earth. Se the world aflame with your weirdness. This dimension is ours!" All of Bill's friends fly out of the fearamid. "Ah, global domination. I could get used to—" I watch as the demons hit an invisible shield and slide down to the ground. "WHAT??!!" He flies out to the edge of town and pokes the shield. "Hmm, this might be more complicated than I thought." He flies back to the fearamid.

"HA! You should have known that wouldn't work." I taunt. "People would have found out about this place long ago, if it did."

"This is where you come in Mer." He growls. I gulp and tremble lightly under his stare.

Dipper's P.O.V

"Mabel! Mabel! Okay guys, Bill has taken over the town and if his weirdness spreads, he's gonna take over the whole world. Our first step to stopping his is rescuing Mabel, but he's got her trapped in this strange prison bubble." I look around to the white opening.

"What is this place anyway??" Wendy asks. As if answering her question, the ground starts cracking with rainbow-colored fracture; we scream as we fall.

"Guys, if I die, I wanna die hugging." Soos yells pulling Wendy and I into a hug.

"Soos, you're choking me."

"Let my body by your shield!" We continue screaming until we land on a bouncy-house.

"Huh? Is the entire ground a bouncy-castle?"

"And does the air smell like childlike wonder?"

We look out at the land, and gasp in awe. "This Mabel's prison?"

A boy with a green shirt pops up and answers my question, "Yes. Definitely. Absolutely."

"It's fun-o' clock everyone. Today's weather calls for rainbows with a chance of dance parties. If you are the owner of a unicorn with a top hat, please come to the ice cream beach. Your unicorn is being towed." An announcer calls out over an intercom. "What is this new world? Shining, shimmering, splendid." (Anyone notice that before now?) A Pineapple runs screaming as two brightly lit boys drive up and almost run over it. I notice that they were from that weird high school theme movie that we watched before entering Stan's mind. When we first met Bill Cipher.