Chapter 29a: Crucible Falls

Part one of the three part crossover

(Y/n)=Abigail Williams

Dipper=John Proctor

Mabel=Betty Parris

Stan=Reverend Parris

Wendy=Elizabeth Proctor

Gideon=Revered Hale

Pacifica=Tituba

Grenda=Ruth Putnam

Candy=Mary Warren

Soos=Gileys Correy

Melody=Martha Correy

Thompson=Mr. Cheever

The movie The Crucible is rated PG-13. You do not have to watch the movie to fully understand the chapter.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I wake up to the bright light of the full moon. I quietly jump out of bed and head to Mabel's room.

"Leth me sleep forever." She mumbles as I lightly shake her. I groan and jump on top of her.

"Get up Mabel!" I hiss at her.

"Fine." She gets up and we both sneak out of the house. I see the others are already heading into the woods. I bring a bag whilst Mabel brings some flowers. We skip through the trees towards the fire that Pacifica has made with a black pot. We gather around the woman.

"What have you brought for me?" She asks. Everyone holds out a small bouquet of herbs or flowers. Most of the girls yell out the name of their lovers, and then throw their bringings into the pot.

Mabel comes up to me, "(Y/n) who do you love?"

"She loves Dipper Pines." A girl yells out.

"Come on Pacifica, put another spell on him." Another girl jokes pushing me to the woman.

"What did you bring me?" I hold out the bag and Pacifica pulls out a dead chicken. She starts waving the bird around, and we all start dancing around the pot. The words the girls said about Dipper repeat in my head. I try to ignore the voices, but they are too loud to do so, so I run over to Pacifica.

"I wish to curse Goody Pines." I whisper.

"No (Y/n) that is a bad thing." She warns. I ignore her and, out of pure jealousy, grab the chicken, beat it against a rock and drink its blood. The other girls see me and freak out. I hear footsteps and see my uncle. (this is the only possible 13+ thing in this chapter)

"Run its Reverend Pineswood." One girl yells and everyone scatters. Mabel yells and screams that she can't move. I run over and cup my hand over her mouth. Uncle Stan walks over to the pot and pulls out the spoon. I noticed that a frog was belly up in the utensil. He gasps at the sight and drops the spoon. He looks over to Mabel, who is still thrashing against my grip. He grabs us and takes us home.

~The next morning~

I wake up and head over to Mabel's room. When I reach the top of the stairs, I see that she is still asleep. Stan comes up a few minutes later.

"What would the people of this village think when they find out my daughter and niece were dancing in the woods."

"Don't worry Uncle." I tell him.

"Wake your cousin and come down for breakfast." He says. I nod and shake he, but she does not wake.

"Mabel!" I yell and start to shake her harder.