Chapter 7: Time Confusions

(I just found this the other day. Yes I get caught up in singing on Smule: Sing! to be updating and that is my fault.)

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

The whole room erupts into a roar after I kissed Dipper on the check. I look at him and he nods his head which meant, 'Yes, yes it does.' (Sorry I really miss Phineas and Ferb) The cheers start to die down. I look around and see Pacifica on the 'stage'.

"Everyone come to the after-party at my parents' boat! Woo-hoo!" She says. The crowd pick her up and carry her on their shoulders, chanting her name. Mabel runs up to me and Dipper,

"Hey, Dipper, (Y/n), me got more girlfriends." She yells. "We are gonna have a sleepover. (Y/n) are you up for it?"

"Only if Dipper tags along." I reply.

"Oh ok, but only for you." Dipper caves then kisses my cheek.

"Yea. Girls go call your moms and I'll get everything ready." Mabel says looking at all of us. I could have sworn I saw her wink at me. 'Uh oh what did we walk into?' I think. (Warning sorry for the crappy way I have the sleepover. As I said in the last chapter, I am alone. I have only been to a few sleepovers and they were really lame. No truth or dare, no makeovers. Only a movie and then we went to bed.)

Mabel and her new friends run up to the attic and lock the door so Dipper and I can't get in.
"I wonder what we are going to do. I have never had a sleepover before." (Yes I put something from myself into the story. I am use to do that.) I tell him.

"We usually Mabel will do makeovers and truth or dare, but with me in there who knows what else she has planned." He replies. 'Hmmm. If they are going to do truth or dare then I have the perfect idea.' I think. I start to smirk and Dipper notices.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks.

"Oh just some dares for the others." I say still smirking. Before he can respond I jump up and start making Mabel Juice.  I also grab my stash of Smile Dip that I took from the Dusk 2 Dawn. "Hehehehehe this is going to be awesome." I say.

"Ready for some torture?" Someone says. I turn around and see Dipper standing in the doorway.

"Let me guess. Mabel is ready."

"Yeah, the sooner we start, the sooner we can get this night over with." Dipper and I walk upstairs and into the attic. As soon as we do Dipper gets tackled by Mabel, while Candy and Grenda get me. "Uh oh." I hear Dipper say.

"What is go-" I get cut off by Candy putting (c/o/y/s) (color if your shirt) eye shadow, black mascara, and (b/t/o/b) (brighter tone of your blush). I finally got a glimpse of Dipper, when Candy got off of me, just to see that he had navy blue eye shadow, Brown mascara, and neon pink blush. I giggle at how ridiculous his makeup looks.

"Why are you laughing at me? You look like you have an even weirder combination than I do." (Just pretend you don't have a normal skin tone shirt on) I stop laughing while he starts. I start pouting, then went back to laughing. Mabel and the girls start laughing too. When we all regain ourselves, we sit in a circle with a bottle in the middle.

"Ok so we'll start with the youngest. That person will spin the bottle. Whoever the neck of the bottle is pointing to that person has to do a truth or dare. If it is spun out of the circle, the person gets to choose whoever they want, including they can truth or dare the whole group." Mable explains.

"Do you really think that someone will spin a bottle hard enough to make it go out of this circle?" I ask.

"Wouldn't be the first time." Grenda informs. 'Ok that would explain it.' I think seeing how large she is. (That is descrpition that was on Wikia)