Chapter 32: Unicorns Are Mean

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

After I walk up the stairs, I am bombarded with hugs from the twins. "We thought you has left again!" Mabel yells.

"Well she thought you had left." Dipper corrects.

"Oh yeah," I smirk. "then why are your eyes red from crying?" At this Mabel starts howling and rolling around on the floor. Dipper and I look at each other then start laughing as well. After explaining what all happened with me, we retired to our beds.

Third Person's P.O.V

Ford Pines is sleeping on the couch in the secret room. Inside Ford's dream, he appears in a field of wheat with a ruined swingset, the portal, and the Stan O' War around him. Ford looks around as the wheat is flattened around him into the shape of Bill Cipher, glowing blue. Soon he hears the maniacal laughter. "I know that laugh...show yourself." Ford turns around as Bill materializes from the ground floating into the air.

"Well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well!" Multiple copies of Bill materializing as each 'well' is said. They all form a ring around Ford. "Aren't you a sight for sour eye! Stanford Filbrick Pines, my old pal!"

"Bill Cipher." Ford growls. "What so you want form me?"

"Oh, quit playing dumb, IQ! You knew I'd be back." One of the Bill's flick the smart man's nose. "You think shutting down that portal could stop what I have planned?" All the Bill's merge into one giant Bill that floats over Ford. "I've been making deals, chatting with old friends, preparing for the big day! You can't keep that rift safe forever." Bill snaps his fingers and a copy of the dimensional rift appears in his hand. The dream demon throws the rift onto the ground, where it creates a massive portal in the shape of an upside-down triangle.

"Get out of here! You have no dominion in our world!" Ford yells.

"Maybe not right now, but things change, Stanford Pines!" Bill ascends into the portal. "things...change." Bill laughs as he flies away, leaving Ford in the middle of the burning wheat field. Images flash by at once in front of Ford's closed eyes. One of Ford's hand, one of Ford's eye, and another of what looks like an extended version of the Zodiac. Ford wakes up on the couch, panting. He adjusts his glasses. (Why is he wearing his glasses to bed. That would hurt me, and I would probably break them as I toss and turn.)

"I have to warn them!" The scientist exclaims looking at his hand. "He's coming......and he's going to get her."

~The next morning~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

Dipper opens a closet door and Mabel rubs her hands excitedly. I was behind them bouncing up and down like I had just taken a shot of Mabel Juice with an extra half shot of liquified Smile Dip. We look at the closet, which contains some stray items and board games. "Alright, Grunkle Stan's gotta have some descent board game." Dipper says.

"Let's see, 'Battlechuts & Ladderships', 'Necrnomiconopoly', 'Don't Wake Stalin'." Mabel names off some of the board games.

Dipper picks up the game on the top of the stack. "Hey, what's this? 'What could go wrong?: The Board Game. The last players never made it out alive.'." I look at the board game suspiciously.

"Well, I know what we're doing today." Mabel calls out.

"have we seriously not learned from yesterday that board games are evil." I explain. Before the twins could give me a response, Ford Pines yells to the shack group for a family meeting. We all look at each other before racing off to the living room. Ford has several scrolls tucked under his arm and is reading a book.