Chapter 11: Stories

Hey guys so I got back from camp yesterday to see that my book has hit 1K reads. I am so happy. Thank you everyone who has followed me, reads my book, and comments on other books how good my story is.......

 Thank you everyone who has followed me, reads my book, and comments on other books how good my story is

And now with out further ado the next chapter.

Chapter 11 Stories

"Get you butts downstairs now!" Grunkle Stan yells. I groan and roll of the mattress that the old man got me after our talk the other day. 'How did I get here? I could've sworn that I fell asleep on the chair.'

~Flashback~

"Hey (Y/n), can you come here for a minute?" Stan asks me as we were playing with Soos.

"Sure, what's up Stan." I reply. 

"It has been about my niece and nephew bringing you here. You said your parents agreed to let you stay here. How long did they say?" He asks.

"Well the truth about it is..." I take a deep breath in and let it out. "My parents dumped me off in the woods here about 4 months ago." I pull out my phone and pull up the newspaper clipping from the message one of my best friends sent me wondering if it was true.

"I see. I remember the kids mother called me talking about a girl missing in the area." Stan says. "You can stay here as long as you work in the Shack."

"Yes sir, don't worry about a thing." I say saluting. I go back to playing with Mabel and Soos. Later that afternoon I walk into the attic to rest when I see a matress on the ground with a note.

'Hey you go kid. I dug it out of the dump myself, meaning I made Dipper and Soos get it. Hope you enjoy being in this family. I know the twins will always be there for you.'

-Grunkle Stan

P.S You can start call me that now.

I frown when he said he got it from the dump. 'Hehe Soos and Dipper probably had to fight McGucket for it.' I think. I take a bottle from my bag and spray it covering the matress with its scent. I lay down at try out my 'bed' I soon notice the world getting a bit darker as I fall into a deep sleep.

"Well, that concludes Gravity Falls anomaly #13, the Möbius chicken strip." I hear someone say as well as someone biting into something crunchy. I open my eyes and sniff the air.

"Dipper why are you eating chicken strips in the middle of the night." I say groggy and annoyed. He doesn't get to answer due to some random thing running in front of the camera.

"Whoa, hey! What the-" "What the fish is that?" Dipper and I say at the same time. The camera that Dipper was using gets knocked over as the thing runs in between us. I grab the camera while Dipper is trying to wake up his sister.