Chapter 15: Land Before Swine Afterwards

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"Bros before Dinos!" Soos yells as he hits the geyser hard. They geyser shoots us up into the air and we land into the building above. The building collapses and covers up the hole. We look at each other and leave the pile of rubble.

"I can't believe you did all that for Waddles?!" Mabel says in awe, looking at Stan.

"Well I can't have my niece and her best friend not talking to me." Eh replies as he leans on a tree that has sap on it. "And if I gotta leap onto a Pterodactyl and punch him in the face, then that's what I gotta do."

"That's kinda sappy." Mabel informs.

"W-what? That's how I feel!" Stan retorts.

"No, she means this." I pipe in, pointing at his hand.

"Oh, yeah." He touches Mabel's face with his sappy hand. "Gotcha! Ha ha ha ha." He taunts then realizes that they are stuck together. "Uh-oh." They start to scream. I roll my eyes and start to head to Soos' truck. I get in the front with Dipper and Soos, while the other two and the pig are in the back. Soon they fall asleep and my eyes start to get heavy. I soon fall asleep.

Dipper's P.O.V

I feel something on my shoulder and see that (Y/n) has fallen asleep as well.

"You know dude, you got a pretty good girlfriend, who would risk her life for yours. Just like you would for her." Soos tells me.

I look at her and smile. "Yeah, I guess so." I slowly take off my vest, trying not to wake up the Mer. "That think destroyed my vest!" I see the something is attached to it. I pull out a Pterodactyl tooth. "Soos, look!" I whisper/yell.

"I really dinosaur tooth? That's awesome!" Soos exclaims loudly. (Y/n) snuggles up closer to me, with her eyes scrunched up. "Sorry dudette."

"Not as awesome as you saving us back there. Pterodactyl bros?" I ask holding up my fist.

"Pterodactyl bros." We fist bump. "Whoosh! Hey I pronounced it right that time!"

"Think we need to worry about the rest of those dinosaurs?" I ask.

"I doubt it." He replies, as we drive back to the Shack.

~The Next Day still Dipper's P.O.V~

I woke up to find myself on the couch with (Y/n) still leaning on my shoulder, fast asleep. I hear a noise coming from the kitchen. I look over to the doorway and (Y/n) ends up falling off my shoulder and behind me. 'Whoops' I think. She stretches out on the couch and kinda murmurs a bit, then falls back asleep. I go to the kitchen to see what made that sound. I hope it is not another candy monster, trying to get to the candy again.

"Hey kid, what're you doing up so early?" Stan asks.

"I woke up on the couch and hear you in here." I reply "What are you doing in here anyway?"

"Uh, well, I uh.........hey what's over there." He yells out and throws some dust to block me from getting him as he tries to exit. When the dust disappears Stan's back in towards me with and egg in his hands, trying to hide it from......

"(Y/n), hey kid. What are you doing up so early?" He asks her. 'Ok, now I know he is trying to hide something. It must have something to do with the egg.' I slowly walk up to them, being wary of where I step so I don't creak the floorboards.