Chapter 21: Bipper (Ya'll Knew This Was Coming)

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

'July 3rd,

It has been a few weeks since the secret bunker incident and I forgave Dipper for the secret agent argument.' I wrote into a spiral notebook that Grunkle Stan had in his store. 'We still haven't stopped searching for the author. I just hope that Dipper doesn't do something rash.' I am pulled out of my thoughts when the twins come into the attic.

"Hey (Y/n) want to come to the library with us." Dipper asks.

"Is it for the laptop we found and fixed up?" I guess.

"Maybe." He holds out the 'y'.

'I'm in." I say jumping up and running out the door with the twins right behind me. When we reach the library, I feel a cold draft.

"Hey are you ok, (Y/n)?" Mabel asks.

"Yeah, just got a little chilly from the library's AC." I reply.

"Alright, girls, today is the big day." Dipper says as we arrive in a secluded area of the library.

"Big day!" We cheer.

"Soos and (Y/n) finally fixed up the laptop. If this thing works, we could learn the identity of the author and unravel the greatest mysteries of Gravity Falls. You ready?" Dipper asks.

"Oh, I'm ready baby." Mabel pulls out a pop-up book from nowhere and flips to an infant picture.

"Ma-ma" 'Hey, I'm the one who gets to call him baby.' I think in my head.

"This is it. This is it." Dipper chants as he powers on the computer. After a few seconds, it says 'Welcome' "Aha! It worked."

"Blip, blap, bloobity, bloop, friends." We all chant as we high-five, fist bump and stick out tongues out. An alarm sounds and the laptop reads.

'//UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS FORBIDDEN//' and then it reads 'Enter Password'

"Ugh! Oh course, a password." Dipper sighs.

"Don't you worry, bro-bro. With your brains, and both of our laser focus," Mabel points to me as she says that. "there is literally nothing that can distract me from...Did you hear that?"

'All my life I've been dreamin' of a love that's right for me.

And now I finally know her name and it's'

"Sing it with me kids."

'Literacy.'

"Now I understand what all the buzz is about. Reading!" This guys said through a bee puppet.

"Give me some of that honey!" The same guy yells through a book puppet. Then he makes them 'kiss'.

Mabel flips open a page with a heart from the pop-up book. "Ba bump. Ba bump."

"Oh boy." Dipper and I say in unison.

"Haha. Thank you, thank you." The puppet guy says.

"Just when I was getting over Mermando, of course, you show up at my doorstep." Mabel sighs.

"Mabel, you don't even know who he is." I tell her.

"Oh, yeah, I forgot about Mermando. Did not care for Mermando." Dipper says as he looks for a certain book.

I walk up behind him. "Say what? Do you not remember that he was my first friend who accepted that I was different?"

"Sorry, sweetie." He apologizes and then kisses me on the cheek. "Okay, this cryptology book says that there's 7.2 million 8-letter words. I'll type, you read. Okay Mabel? Mabel?" I look over at the chair that is now empty.