Chapter 4: Psycho

A/N: Thank you for reading this book and commenting. So today just happens to be the 3rd year, to date, since our beloved show ended. I was reading other GF stories and noticed that a lot of people were angry and overly upset about the show ending, me being one of them. I proposed that day that I would create a little fandom holiday, thus Gravity Falls Day was created. This is just a way for us 'fallers' to honor ONE of the greatest shows of the 2010's. I will now let you continue on with Before the Storm.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
"Hey (Y/n) where'd you go?" Dipper asks me when I walk in.

"I uh......um...... I just went for a walk in the woods." I halfly lie.

"Oh ok." He says as he goes back to reading the journal. I walk in and see Mabel and Soos watching TV I join then as I sit down on the floor. Soon Dipper joins us. I found out we were watching Tiger Fist in the living room.

"The tiger was badly injured in the explosion, but we repaired him with a fist." The TV narrator says. We all start cheering.

"The tiger's a hero." Dipper says. On TV the tiger punches itself.

"Tiger Fist!!.....will return after these messages."

"Hey, look. It's that commercial I was telling you dudes about."

"Are you completely miserable?" a guy asks.

"Yes!" A random actor yells as he starts pathetically crying.

"Then you need to meet Gideon." The same guy as before says.

"Gideon?" Dipper asks.

"What makes him so special?" Mabel asks.

"He's a psychic." The guy surprisingly answers.

"Arlo?" Mabel answers sounding like a dog.

"So don't waste your time with other so-called 'Man of Mystery'." The screen shows a clips Stan coming out of an outhouse and is stamped with the word 'FRAUD'. Learn about tomorrow tonight at Gideon's Tent of Telepathy. Voidwhereprohibited,noC.O.D.'saccepted.CarlaI'vealwayslovedyoubutneverhadthegutstosayit."

"Wow, I'm getting all curiousy inside!" Mabel says.

"Well, don't get too curious. Ever since that monster, Gideon, rolled into town. I've had nothing' but trouble." Stan tells us as he walks in.

"Well is he really psychic?" Mabel asks.

"I think we should go and find out." Dipper says. I just nod, knowing that this could be interesting, since I thought I was the weirdest human here.

"Never! You're forbidden from patronizing the competition. No one that lives under my roof is allowed under that Gideon's roof!" Stan yells.

"Do tents even have roofs?" I ask.

"I think we found our loop hole... literally." Mabel says then holds up a string with a loop in it.

"And also (Y/n) does not even really live here." Dipper adds in.

"There is another loop hole." Mabel says again holding up another string with a loop in it. Everyone laughs at the joke.

I over hear "So come on down soon, folks, Gideon is expecting you." Well that was weird. Later that day the twins and I walk over to the tent and see a crowd already entering. A large man wearing a salmon floral button up shirt, a straw hat, tan pants and white pointy shoes was standing in front of the tent with a sack. I use my heighten sense of hearing to know what he is telling people.