Chapter 18: Lost!!!

I just came up with this after reading some book that had a chapter where the twins and the reader beat up Gideon. You could call this like a one-shot, but it was just an idea in case I wanted to have a love triangle between Dipper, Read, and Bill. Please note: THIS IS NOT A PART OF THE ACTUAL STORY LINE! JUST A CHAPTER TO SPLIT UP THE SEASONS, PLUS I HAD THIS ON MY COMPUTER SINCE BEFORE I STARTED THE STORY SO HERE YOU GO.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I'm walking back home after a 'long' sleepover with the Pines twins and Bill. On the way, a song pops in my head, without even thinking, I start singing the verse,

'You know you've always been different
They'll just try to drag you down don't you see.'
It's tough but you've got to be brave,
They're just dead weight you gotta cut away to be free.
You know that they'll try to deceive you,
Your hunches were right from the start.
You don't have to sit and play good girl,
Take a stand and tear this whole world apart.'

When I arrive at the cave, I hear a stick snap behind me. I turn around and see Bill, Dipper, and Gideon standing in a line. As I look closer, I see that their eyes glassy. 'Oh no what have I done.' I think.

"What do you mean, what have you done Fishtail." Bill says monotone.

'Oh right, I forgot that Bill could read minds.'

"You got that right my sweet ocean wave." Bill replies.

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD, BILL." I yell. None of them flinch. I know I have to do something. 'What was that song that helped back in (H/t)?' I wonder. 'Oh right.' I start to sing the chorus.

'I'm no good for you
This heart ain't built for two
So run away, run away
'Cause I'm no, I'm no, I'm no, good for you
I'm no good for you
Geti n love then I'll bet you loose
So run away, run away
'cause I'm no, I'm no, I'm no good for you.
I'm a, I'm a, I'm a love killer
I'm a, I'm a, I'm a, love killer'

When I finish my song the boy's eyes had now gone back to normal and they shake their head in confusion.

'Thank Poseidon that it worked' I think.

"What worked?" Bill asks as he recovers.

"Oh nothing." I say smiling.

"Uhh.... W-Where are we?" Dipper asks looking around.

"My home." I mumble.

"W-Wait you l-live here." Dipper stutters.

"Yeah I have been for the past four months." I reply frowning.

"You know Grunkle Stan will let you stay at the Shack, right?" Dipper asks.

"Yeah, but I am used to living in my cave. Where no one can hear me sing." I say that last part softly, but they still hear me.

"But why my lil' Marsmella." Gideon says taking a step forward.

"Yeah you have a beautiful voice." Dipper says.

"Because I don't want my heart broken again!" I yell at them.

"You know we will never do that to you." Bill says also taking a step forward. I take two steps back, trying to keep my distance away from them.

"My parents said the same thing, then what do they do, they dump me in this two-bit town on my own. They never cared for me. All they cared about was that I was the best swimmer my family has ever seen, besides Michael Phelps of course. They wanted me to be better than him. So, when I refuse to practice, they abandoned me. When they did I close my heart, and vowed never to let anyone open it again. I don't want to go through that crap again." I yell at them again. Gideon and Bill take a step back making themselves even with Dipper. I turn and run away past my cave. I can hear they boys all yelling my name and telling me to come back, but I refuse. I run till I get to the lake. I jump in and swim as fast as I can. When I get far enough form shore, I start to slow down and begin to clam down. "Why can't I have a normal life with normal pre-teen problems like any other normal girl?" I say out loud to myself. I stay floating in the water for a little while before I finally swim back to shore and walk back to my cave. 'Maybe I should stay with the Pines. Just so they won't worry so much, but I have to find a way to get away at least once a week, so I don't become pale, again.' I think.