First A/N

Hello faller, 

I am sorry  for the A/N. I will try not to do this a lot but I have to say a few things:

1.) All the Oncers out there how did you like the episode tonight. I totally called the clock start to tick. 

2.) The next chapter may come out a little later than normal. I have 9 weeks test this week,and I have to study for them *groans* I will try my best to get it done on time,but I don't know how long it will take to complete.

3.) Thank you to all who have read my book. Right now I have 87 reads total.It may not seem like a lot to ya'll but for a girl who started with a mermaid book,and about a month later only had about 12 reads (most of them were probably mine anyway) it mean a lot. Please share this book with others. 

4.) In my last chapter at the Author Note I have a picture of Alex Hirsch tweeting about the Pines Family. This book is NOT incest. I would never do that. I hate pinecest, and BilDip. sorry don't hate on me because of BilDip. I rather have Bipper. My reader charater in here is not related to the Pines in ay way shape or form. 

Now that I have 3 chapters you should probably be able to figure out what is (Y/N) secret. Please MESSAGE me what you think her secret is. Again thanks for reading my book.

~Lynn Pines out.