Chapter 2 Broken

I raced to school to tell my boyfriend, Travis, the news. I saw him by his locker went up to him and started to cry. "My parents are getting a divorce!" I cry. "Oh, Olivia, hey." He replied. "So this is awkward...did you not get my text message this morning?" I was so upset by the news I haven't even had the chance to look at my phone. I pulled it out of my pocket and sure enough there was a message from my true love, that's the name I gave Travis in my phone. The message read, "hey Olivia so I met this girl last night, and things got pretty intense. She started touching me and kissing me like you never have! So yeah I just wanted to say I'm breaking up with you for her! I don't care about you or your problems anymore and I also don't love you anymore. It's not me it's you. Don't talk to me ever again. Bye! 😄" I started to cry again. "You broke up with me over text message!? How dare you!" I screamed. "Dude chill. Here how's this, I'm breaking up with you Olivia. Bye." That was that. The end of our one year spent together as a couple. Over. Done. Well, my day definitely got worse. I started to cry again. "Why does the world hate me?" I asked myself. I am broken, and I don't think I will ever be fixed. I don't think I CAN be fixed. I am glass.