Chapter 13 Im in trouble already?

After the meeting everyone went back to their cabins to sleep. I kept my head down the whole way there, thinking it would make me invisible. It didn't work. "Hey, Olivia wait up!" Max said trying to catch up with me. "Let's walk to the cabin together." "Ok." Was all I could say back. Once at the cabin I got into my pajamas, claimed into bed, and fell asleep.
   I woke up the next morning at 6:00. My first class starts at 8:00 so I go to the showers and get cleaned up. I must be the only one awake because no one else is here. Good. I take a quick shower and then I get dressed in there. Since there are sinks in here to I also brush my teeth. After I'm done I went back to the cabin. It's now 6:40 and Maxine is finally awake. "Good morning." She says. "Morning." I reply. And that was the end of that conversation. I plugged in my hair dryer and quickly dried my wet, blond hair. Then I straightened it. 7:00 on the dot. Time for breakfast. I go down to the dining hall where they serve three meals a day. I get my breakfast and sit at a table by myself. Away from people. Nothing says good morning better than bacon. When I'm done eating it is 7:32. Great, I still have some time to kill. I decide to head to my class early since I have nothing else to do.
   Vocal lessons is my first class. Trixie is the counselor teaching it. "Good morning." She says as I walk into the building. "You're early. That's funny usually people are late for my class." I can't help but chuckle a little bit. "Well go ahead and take a seat I guess." She said. I took a seat close to the back of the room. It was her turn to chuckle. She just rolled her eyes and then went back to organizing papers. "What's your name?" She asked me. "Olivia Reed." I replied. Then I put my head back down and started tugging at my clothes. This is really awkward. She stopped talking to me after that. Finally 8:00 rolled around and other campers piled in. Soon all of the seats were filled. "Good morning class, my name is Trixie. This morning I will teach you some various vocal warm ups as I will be doing every morning for the next month." She told everyone. "Now let's see who's here. Katy Allen." "Here." Said Katy. She read a lot of names until she finally got to mine. "Olivia Reed." "Here." I replied. "Ok. Now that that's taken care of, let us begin!" She said cheerfully.
   We began with basic warm ups and then worked on our breathing techniques. I didn't sing, or do anything. I started to space off which was so unlike me. "Olivia, if you don't want to learn, you can get out." Trixie said clearly angry. "Now!" I ran out of the room and into the outhouse. Gosh. In trouble already! On the first day! Trixie came and talked to me after the class was over. "I'm going to talk to the other counsellors today and tell them that you are not going to be at any of your other classes. Today, you are going to be on kitchen duty for being disrespectful and not doing the lessons." I nodded. I almost started to cry but I stopped myself. She said the staff knew I was coming and to walk myself to the kitchen.
   At lunch every one was laughing at me or being rude. "Who gets in trouble on the first day? What a loser!" Some girl said. Then her friends nodded in agreement. I thought my heart was broken already, but I was wrong. Now it's not just my heart. All of me is in pieces. What did I do to deserve this? Tomorrow I will do better. I will not get into trouble two days In a row.