Chapter 4 The last day of school

The last day of school has finally arrived, but for once I'm not happy for this day. Travis and I used to always hangout during summer, but now, we won't. "Come on cheer up! 8 more hours of hell until summer vacation!" Said my friend Brooke, a little to excitedly. "There's no escaping hell Brooke! My parents are divorced and Travis won't even look at me!" I yelled. "Ok calm down. It's not the end of the world, Liv. Everything will be fine. And wait, what happened to you and Travis being just friends?" "Ugh! He said it was to awkward and he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. My life is over" I started to cry. Brooke tried to help me as much as she could but she never knows what to do in these situations.
    "I'm off to class. Try and think happy thoughts, ok? Love ya Liv!" Brooke called out to me as she walked to her 1st period class. I'm off to band. Last day of band class! Yes! No more watching Travis play trumpet like a king...no don't think about him! Yuk are over him remember?!? Since it's the last day of school Mr. Ricks let us have a study hall instead of playing our instruments. Goodbye clarinet! I will see you at music camp! My next two periods consisted of turning our stuff in. Like our books. We also cleaned out our desks. Finally it was time for 7th period, chorus! My favorite class of the day! This is the only reason I like coming to school. I love to sing. And not to brag or anything but I'm pretty good at it. My teacher Mrs. Hansen was almost in tears when I stepped into the classroom. "I will miss you all over break! Remember to do some singing and to practice your scales! I know you won't forget Olivia!" She said as I sat down in my chair. "How could I forget? I'm going to music camp this summer! I'll practice until my throat bleeds!" I replied, Mrs. Hansen smiled at me and said, "That's my girl!" This is the one class I don't want to leave. For old times sake all we did in this class today was stand around the piano singing modern pop songs. Including my favorite "Hello" by Adele. You've probably heard it. I mean if you haven't you've been living under a rock! When the school bell rang I gave Mrs. Hansen a goodbye hug and then I walked to my car. Free for the summer. Single, with two houses to go to. I hope this summer lasts forever. I need a distraction from my messed up and broken life. Will somebody please fix me? And my family? I need help...