Chapter 7 I just want to be alone

My mom has tried to get me to come out of my room all day. Every time she tries to talk to me though, I turn up the volume on my head phones. Eventually she opened my door and took my headphones off. "Why are you ignoring me? It isn't healthy for you to stay in here all day. You have to eat!" She yelled. "I don't feel like eating, or being with people. I feel like being a lone." She just looked at me. After a few minutes of silence she said, "Fine, I'll leave you alone then." She then left the room and shut my door. I put my headphones back on and turned the volume all the way up. I started to sing along to the song playing "gravity" by Papa Roach...
     You love me you hate me you kiss me you break me, you lifted me up just to watch as you brought me. You promised me looked me straight in the eyes, no matter what you say I don't know truth from your lies! I held you up, like I always do! I forgave you for your sins and I carried you through, no matter how hard we fall we always knew, you would bleed for me and I would bleed for...you...
   It's funny when you turn on a song and it describes your situation perfectly. This song reminds me of my parents, except my dad didn't fight to save his relationship, he gave up! He never apologized! He just left us! For her! His slutty assistant! She knew he was married! How could she not have! It's her fault! No, it's both of their faults! I'm breaking and it's all because of them! Did they even think about the consequences! About how this would affect me!?! And what about my mom? She's the nicest, prettiest, smartest and funniest person I know! We were a perfect family...or so I thought.