Chapter 4

Molly POV

(A.N. So just to let y'all know Molly and Blake are homeschooled and its thursday in the book if y'all were wondering)

"I know we just meet and everything But I been a fan of you on Younow for a while now and I was just wondering if you would like to go on a date with me on Saturday?" He asked

When he said those words I didn't know what to say back to him. Like yeah I like him but I just meet him less than 24 hours ago. Is it possible to like someone even if you just meet them? And at that moment right before I was going to answer Blake my phone rang. I walked away from Blake and answered the phone.

*Phone Call*

"Hello?" I said

"Hello is this Molly Payne?" a lady said

"Yes may I ask who calling."

"Well hello Molly this is Jane Bennett I'm the manager of the Part Of My Story Tour (A.N. I don't know who is the real manager of the tour is so just go along with it.) I was just wondering if you would like to go on tour with a couple of other YouNowers?"

"I would love to but who's the other YouNowers if you don't mide me asking?"

"Julian and Jovani Jara aka 99Goonsquad, Hunter and Brandon Rowland, Mario Selman and Juwany Roman aka Flamming Geo." She said nicely

"I would love to go on tour with them. I've seen there broadcast they seem cool." I said with a huge smile on my face

"Well okay then the tour kicks off in 2 weeks in Houston. So we will see you then."

"Okay thank you so much bye." I said hanging up

After I hung up I walked back over to Blake.

"Hey sorry about that but I would love to go on a date with you Saturday." His face lit up when I said that.

"So who what that on the phone?" He asked

"Oh that was Jane Bennett the manager of the Part Of My Story Tour. She asked if I wanted to go on tour with a couple of other YouNowers and I said yes."

"Wow thats amazing. Congratulations." He said hugging me.

"Thanks Blake but I should be getting home I have homework to do." I said turning around

"Let me walk you home I only live right down the road from you." he offered I noded

About half down the road I looked down and saw that me and Blake were holding hands. I wanted to pull way but at the same time I wanted to keep holding his hand. When I got home I rushed put stairs and went live on YouNow to tell my supporters about the tour and who I was on tour with. After that I guessed some fans and did challenges, dares, and dance battles. By the time I got off I realized it was 10 pm and that I had been live for 6 hours. I wasn't really tired so I went on Twitter and followed and DM some people. When I was done I changed in to my pajamas ad hopped in bed. Right before I closed my eyes I got a tweet notification from Blake.

@ Blakegray: She makes me so happy.💘

Right after that I got a text from Blake.

Blake❤️: Goodnight Gorgeous. Can't wait until Saturday.

Me: Goodnight Blake and next time you tweet about me don't forget to @ me in it. 😂

After that I locked my phone and drifted off into a deep sleep.