Chapter 11

Mollys POV

 I can't believe its already the end of the tour. I can't wait to go home and see my mom and Blake but I don't want to leave the boys, well I don't care that much about leaving Brandon and Hunter because I'm going on Impact with them so it's not that big of a deal I saw getting out of bed when I heard a knock at my hotel room door.

"Hold on I'm coming." I said walking to the door and opening it.

"Hey sweetie we have to be at the venue in like 30 mins so hurry up and get ready." Mama Goon said. We all call Julian and Jovani mom Mama Goon and we call Christine (Hunter and Brandons mom) Mama Rowland. Idk why but we just do.

"Okay mama goon I'll be done in like 15 mins." I said shutting the door. I took a quick shower then got dressed and did my hair ( picture above). When I was done I packed up my suitcase and I walked to Geo and Marios room to tell the boy it was time to go. When I knocked on the door Tyler (hunters brother aka bae goals) answered.

" Hey Tyler come on guys its time to go." Right after I said that all the boys came running out of the hotel room.When we all got to the lobby we got in the car and headed to the venue. When we got there we all just hung out before the show.

*Skip show and meet and greet *

"Okay guys I have to get going." I say looking at all of the boys

"Do you really have to leave?" Ashton asked me making a sad puppy dog face.

"Yeah but I'll see you very soon I promise." I said hugging him. Ashton was like my little brother. I was closer to him then any of the other boys. I don't know why but I was.

"Okay bye guys I'll see y'all soon." I said hugging them one by one. 

*Skip plane ride*

Blakes POV   

I had my brother Austin drive me to the airport to pick up Molly.I noticed that Molly should be getting of her plane any minute. Before I got to the airport I brought Molly some flowers and Starbucks. I really missed her. I can't wait until we go on tour together so that way I don't have to miss her every second of everyday. I walked to the gate were Molly is suppose to get off at. When I got there I saw Molly. Before I could even say hi she jumped on to me and wrapped her legs around my torso and her arms around my neck.

"I missed you so much Babe" I said giving her a kiss

"I missed you too." She said as I put her down.

Mollys POV 

When Blake up me down I walked over to his brother Austin and said hi as I hugged him.When we got to my house my mom was waiting outside for me. I hurried up and got out of the car and ran to my mom and hugged her and told her how much I missed her. My mom and I have always been close ever since my dad left us 5 months ago. When I got upstairs to my bedroom I hurried up and took a quick shower when I got out I put on my black Nike sweat pants and one of Blakes hoodies. By the time I was done getting dressed Blake was already passed out in my bed. I wasn't really tired so I went downstairs to the kitchen and got something to eat. When I was done eating I went back upstairs to my bedroom and grabbed my laptop and went live.

"Hey Guys." I said quietly so I wouldn't wake Blake up.

"So how about we guessed a couple of people for a little bit."  I said going through the Guess Q and picking a person.

"OMG HI I LOVE YOU SO MUCH."  the girl said when I guessed her.

" I love you too but can you please be a little bit quieter Blake is asleep right there on my bed." I said holding the camera up showing my bed were Blake was sleeping.

After the broadcast I started feeling tried so I hopped in bed with Blake and started to close my eyes when Blake but his arm my waist and said.

"Goodnight baby girl I love you."

"Goodnight babe I love you too." I said turning around to face him and kissing him on the cheek.