Chapter 22

*Skip to POMS Dallas 3/11/16*

Mollys POV

Today is the first day of the POMS tour and I got Blake to come with me for the show today. I got up and got in the shower and when I was done I got dressed while Blake got in the shower. We were walking out the door when Blake told my mom to take a picture for our shirts that he picked out (Picture above). After we took the picture we got in the car and started heading to Dallas. I was kinda nervous. but not a bad like of nervous it was a good kind. We had a 3 and 1/2 hour trip there so we broadcasted and sang to Justin Bieber then did a live Q and A. Which was really fun. When we got to the venue I got out of the car in walked inside. I saw Geo, Mario, Julian, Jovani and Jovani's girlfriend Bre. I only knew it was her because I have seen her on their broadcast a couple of times. I gave everyone a hug and said Hi. We still had a two hours before our show stated so we went out to eat at Texas Spice. When we were all done eating we went back to the venue. And got ready for our show.

"YO YO YO Goonsquad rollin up mothertruckers !!!!!" The goons yelled when we went on stage.

"What's up Dallas." I said walking out with Geo on my back.

*skip until meet and greet*

We all lined up the Goons went first then me, Geo and Mario. We were all having fun when I saw my Bubba, Ryan walking over to me. I haven't seen Ryan since he moved to New York almost a year ago. Ryan isn't really my brother but we have that brother and sister relationship. And since Ryann is 2 years older then me my mom would always leave me with him.

"Bubba!!!" I yelled as I ran up to him and hugging him.

"Hey molls." He said lifting me up as I could rapped my leg around his torso.

"I've miss you so much Ry. I'm so glad you're here. Wait why are you here?" I said as he put me down.

"Well Ma told me you were going on tour and that since your boyfriend Blake I think his name is?Isn't going to be there to protect you anymore and since she can't go with you because of work. She asked me to go with you to make sure you are safe." He said smiling at me.

"Wait you are going on tour with me?!" I asked.

"Yeah. Then when your tour is over I'm moving down here to Texas to be with you everyday."He said.

"Omg please tell me you are kidding right?"

"Nope. So where is this amazing boyfriend that your mom keeps telling me about?" He said looking around.

"He's right there." I said pointing to Blake behind us talking to some fans.

"And Ry please don't scare him. I really like him." I said as he walked over to Blake.

*After meet and greet*

Mario and them decided that they are staying at a hotel since they have to wake up at 7am to fly to Orlando. And since my flight don't fly out until 12pm and I didn't even pack I when home. When I got home I showed Ryan around the house and to his room. While Blake went home to get some clothes for the night Ryan and I sat in the living room and watch Netflix.

"Hey I'm going to hit the hay. When Blake gets here tell him I went to bed Okay?" I said standing up.

"Okay. Goodnight molls. Love you." Ryan said as I hugged him.

"Goodnight Bubba. Love you." I said walking upstairs.

(Here is jovani's girlfriend Bre played by BreplaysMC

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Forever / A Blake Gray Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें