Chapter 10

Mollys POV

We had to wake up early to get to the venue. So I got up and got dressed (Picture above) I curled my hair and applied light makeup. We all meet up in the lobby of the hotel. We were about to walk out the doors when we heard Hunter and Brandon behind us. Hunter was holding hands with his girlfriend Alex. I only noticed it was her because I had seen her on Hunters broadcast a couple of time.( A.N. I'll post a picture of Alex at the end of this chapter) Now that we were all in the lobby it was time to go to the venue. We had 30 minutes to be there so we all piled in the car and drove to Starbucks. After we ordered what we wanted we sat down at the biggest table they had and just chilled before we had to go to the venue.

"You're dating Blake aren't you?" Hunter said looking at me.

"Umm Yeah how did you know that? Blake and I didn't tell anyone yet not even our supporters." I said putting my phone down on the table then looking at him.

" Its not that hard to tell you posted a picture of Blake on your Instagram saying he's so cute when he sleeps and y'all always tweet the same thing at the same time like you would tweet "I'm so happy to call him mine" and then like 0.5 seconds later he would tweet "I'm so happy I have her all to myself" or I might know that y'all are dating because Blake told me y'all were." He said with a smile across his face.

"Of course Blake told you." I said grabbing my phone and texting Blake.

Me: You told Hunter that we are dating?!?!

Blake❤️: Yeah is there something wrong with that

Me: No I just wish you would have told me that you told him.

Blake❤️: Oh I'm sorry babe. but hey I will text you later I'm with Chris right now. Okay?

Me: Okay.

Blake❤️: Okay I love you.

Me: I love you too.

After we got done eating and drinking our drinks we started to head to the venue because we had some kind of meeting.

*At the meeting*

"Okay so all of you guys are going to go on stage at the beginning of the show then the goons are going to go on by their selves after they get off Mario, Molly, and Geo are going to get on and when they get Hunter and Brandon are going on. Then after that you all will go on stage by yourself and do whatever you want. But at the end you all will go on stage and say thank you and stuff like that. Okay?" Mrs.Jane said

"Okay." We all say at once.

"Well okay then it looks like y'all have 10 mins until the show so just chill and hangout until then." Mrs. Jane said leaving the room

"Molly when you go up there by yourself you should sing." Mario said standing up

"I don't know." I said looking at Julian.

"Molly you have an amazing voice. You shouldn't hide it." Geo said with a huge smile across his face.

"Yeah you guys are right I shouldn't hide it. I should just let it out." I said without even thinking about what I just said.

"Okay good so what song do you want to sing?" Hunter asked

"How about Sorry by Justin Bieber?" Brandon said smiling

"Or Bubble Gum Girl by Nick Bean?" Jovani said

"How about something a little bit slower like maybe Photograph by Ed Sheeran." I said.

"That's actually a really good song." Geo said

"Yeah you should do that song." Julian said walking over to the wall to plug his phone in

"Okay guys its showtime lets go." Mrs. Jane said walking us to the stage

*After the show*

"Okay so you guys have 5 mins until the meet and greet and the order you guys are going to be standing in is Molly first, then Mario, Geo, Brandon, Hunter, Julian, and last but not less Jovani. Okay does everyone understand?"

We all nod our heads yes. and start heading to where the meet and greet is being held. When we walk out everyone started screaming. We all lined up in the order we were told to and then the meet and greet started. I meet a whole bunch of my supporters. They were so nice. I wish we could have more time to talk to them but sadly we can't. After the meet and greet we went out for dinner at Apple Bees and talked about how much fun we had today. After diner we went back to our hole and passed out it was only 8:30 when we got back but we had to walk up at 4 to get on our plane to Boston for our next show.

(Here is Alex,Hunters Girlfriend, and playing hunters girlfriend is alexandra_rowland_