Chapter 8

Molly POV

*Three days later*

Blake and I are good. Blakes' mom got me back on Impact which I'm so happy about and the POMS tour starts in two days I can't wait but Claire is leaving today. I really wish she wasn't leaving. She found out that her mom is having surgery in 2 days, so she has to leave. I hopped in the shower before we had to drive to the airport. Claire and I decided to wear our superhero outfits we bought before I moved to Texas ( picture above Batman is mine and Claire is Superman) We curled our hair and did our makeup by the time we were done it was time to go. Claire got all of her stuff and we headed to the car.

*At the airport*

" I'm going to miss you so much Claire." I said hugging her trying not to cry but I couldn't help it I wasn't going to see my best friends for while.

"I'm going to miss you too. I love you." Claire said hugging me and crying before going through security. (A.N. and yes we say I love you to each other)   

As she walked through security I texted her saying.

I know you haven't left yet but I miss you already. I wish we had more time to hangout.I love you so much Claire. I don't ever want you to forget about me. You are not just my best friend your my sister that I never had. You have made a big impact in my life.But yeah I thought I should just tell you that before you left. - Your best friend Molly. 

She checked her phone and read the message. I saw a tear roll down her cheek as I turned around and began walking away from Claires' gate someone came up behind me and tackled me when I turned around to see who it was It was Claire. 

"I will never ever forget about you." She said hugging me one last time and then walking back to her gate.  

 Blakes POV

Molly is going to be home soon  and I know she is really upset about Claire leaving so I'm having my brother Austin take us to go meet up with Chris and Beth so we can go play some mini golf. Hopefully she will be happy to go and would like to go hangout with Chris, Beth and I. 

Mollys POV 

Blake texted me and asked if I wanted to go play some mini golf with him Beth and Chris. I really didn't feel like it so I asked him if he just wanted to come over and broadcast with me and just let Beth and Chris go and he said he didn't care. When I got home I when upstairs to lay down for a little bit before Blake came over but when I got upstairs I saw Blake laying on my bed passed out. So i walked up over to the bed and layed down beside him. He put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.  We layed there for about 20 mins but then we got up and decided to broadcast. We went live on my account since I was already logged in.

"Hey guys so I have a very special guessed here with me today and you guys might have seen his broadcast but Blake come here." I said pulling Blake in to the camera view so everyone could see him.

"Hey cuties" Blake said smiling at the camera. 

"So what should we do today?" I said reading through some of the comments said we should play truth or dare.

"Well I guess we are going to play truth or dare.So comment some truths and some dares."

I  was reading though some of the truths and dares. When Blake read one out loud.

"Blake I dare you to kiss Molly on the lips." He said reading the comment.

"Okay." He said  looking at me so I leaned in and kissed him. I pulled away after 3 seconds because I didn't want our supporters to think something is going on between us. Even tho we are dating.

 After we kissed I read through some of the comments and some supporters were shipping us others were not. After broadcasting for a hour I decided to get off Blake and I were both tired and since my mom worked the night shift at the hospital tonight I told Blake he could just stay the night. I went to the bathroom and changed into my pajamas but when I got out I saw him pasted out on my bed so I took a picture of him asleep and posted it on Instagram and tagged him in it with the caption: He's so cute when he sleeps 😍  and read through some of the comments and some of them started to say #Goals and stuff like that. When I was done looking through I layed down beside Blake and feel asleep thinking about him.