Chapter 15

*Skip until the Orlando Show 2/14/16*

Mollys POV

Hunter and Brandon left Impact to go on Magcon. I'm a little upset they left but its whatever. As long as they are happy I guess it's okay. So the show today is in Orlando. I'm back in my home state with my amazing little tour family. We had to be at the venue in 2 hours so I hurry up and took a shower and since I was back in Florida I deiced to wear my favorite country outfit and did my hair.(Picture above). As I was was about to walk out the door of my hotel room I got a message from Claire.

Claire😝💘: Hey so when does your show end today because I was going to round out all of our friends and drive down there to see you.

Me: It should be over by 4pm, But don't worry about driving down here to see me because I actually talk to Samantha, My tour manager, about driving up there to show the guys how we have fun in the south and stuff like that and she said yeah so we should be there tomorrow around like 10am. Because I know after the show we are going to get something to eat and then going to ride some rides and when we are doing with that I know we are going to be tried. So we are just going to crash here tonight then get up early and heading there

Claire😝💘: Oh okay. I will tell the guys that you will be here at 10. So where do you want to meet when y'all get here?

Me: Let's meet at my old house. We still own it so I asked my mom if we could crash there when we go and see you guys and she said yeah. But we will need the keys to get in so does your dad still have the keys to my old house and the shed?

Claire😝💘: Yeah he does they are locked away in our safe. I'll tell him to get them out for you.

Me: Okay thank you. And hey tell the guys to bring over their four wheeler and their bathing suits because I plan on going mudding when I get there.

Claire😝💘: Okay I will. Love you

Me:  Love you too.

As I walked to the elevator someone jumped on my back. When I turned to see who it was It was Weston.

"Well don't you look all fancy." He said playing with my hair as we got in to the elevator.

"Can you please stop messing with my hair and I don't look that fancy." I said slapping his hand.

"You're right you don't look fancy you look like crap." He said laughing as he run out of the elevator when the doors opened.

I didn't feel like running after him because I know karma will get him sooner or later. When we pulled up to the venue and got out all I heard was people screaming and yell at us. We all stopped and took a couple of supporters but then we had to go inside the venue to talk about whose y'all going on stage at the same time and stuff like that. After our meeting it was show time. We all walked in stage with huge smiles on our faces this is one of the biggest crowds we have performed for so far on this tour and it feels amazing. I was the last one to go on stage before we all had to go on and say thank everyone for coming and supporting us. So I just hung out backstage or if wanted me to on stage with them I would but I mainly just sat backstage. When it came to my turn to go on stage I took a deep breath and let it out as I walked on stage.

"Hey guys so I'm going to sing The Climb by Miley Cyrus because no matter what life has throws at me I have never gave up on following my dreams. And I want y'all to do the same I don't want y'all to give up on your dreams I want y'all to follow your dreams no matter what." I said smiling

As I stared to sing the supporters started to sing along with me. It was amazing to listen to them sing with me.

*Skip till after meet and greet*

We when out to Taco Bell for dinner because that is what Weston picked out. As we waited on our food everyone was talking about how much fun the meet up was and everything.

"Hey guys I have a question." I said interrupting their conversions

"What?" Weston said

"Did y'all bring y'alls bathing suits?" I asked looking at them they all nod their heads yes

"Yeah why?" Blake said

"Because I'm taking y'all on a little trip tomorrow with my friends. So I hope y'all like four wheeler and getting dirty because I'm taking y'all mudding." I said smiling at them.

"Umm what?" Jack said looking at me funny

"I'm taking y'all mudding. Trust me y'all will love it I promise." I said

"Well okay then." Simon said looking back a his phone.