Chapter 18

*2 1/2 weeks*

Mollys POV

Blake and I got offered to go to Magcon. I didn't take the offer because I wanted to stay on Impact, But Blake on the other hand took the offer. Blake was really pissed at me for not going on Magcon with him. He ended up breaking up with me for it and he did it when he was guess broadcasting with me on YouNow. Which was kinda petty but whatever. We haven't talked to each other since then. But I could careless I have more things to worry about then him. I had to edit and post the YouTube video for the Impact Indianapolis show.(Video above) and I had to pack my bag to go see my cousin Josh in the hospital because he got into a really bad car accident. So I really don't have time to deal with Blake.

"Okay mom I'm ready to go lets go." I said running down the stairs without falling for once.

"Okay let me just get car keys "She said grabbing the keys and locking the front door.

*Skip plane ride to Florida*

"Hey mom what hospital is he at?" I said turning back to her.

"He's at West Palm Hospital." She catching up to me.

"Oh okay." I said walking out of the airport.

*At the Hospital*

"How can I help you?" The lady at the front desk asked me when I walked in.

"I'm looking for my cousin. He was in a terrible car accident his name is Josh Payne."

"He's in room 410. Just take the elevator to the 4th floor then it's the 5th door on the right side." She said pointing to the elevator.

"Okay thank you so much." I said walking away.

When I got to the room that Justin was in. I saw him he was all messed up. A drunk driver swerved into the opposite lane while going around a curb and hit the side of Josh causing him to roll down the hill and hit a tree. The doctors say Justin is so lucky to be alive right now. Josh has a couple broke ribs, a broken leg and minor head trauma.After being at the hospital for 4 hours my mom and I were tired and hungry. So we left as we were leaving he hospital I tweeted a picture of Josh (Below)

@Mollypayne: Please pray for my cousin Josh he was in a really bad car accident last night He has a broken leg, a couple of broke ribs and minor head trauma. he doctors say he's lucky to be alive #PrayforJosh

 he doctors say he's lucky to be alive #PrayforJosh

Blakes POV

I was hanging out with Chris when I got a tweet notification from Moll. I haven't talked to her since I broke up with her on her own broadcast. I have to admit that was kinda a dick move. I click on the notification and saw it was picture of her cousin Josh he was in a really bad car accident. So I decided to tweet about Justin.

@ BlakeGray : Everyone please pray for @Mollypayne cousin Josh he was in a really bad car accident last night. #PrayForJosh 🙏

About 2 minutes later I saw that Molly retweeted and liked my tweet and then mentioned me in a tweet.

@Mollypayne: Thank you Blake ❤️ @Blakegray

I liked her tweet and then tweeted her back

@BlakeGray: @Mollypayne Welcome 💖

Mollys POV

Blake tweeted about Josh it was so nice of him to do that. My mom and I decided to go to IHOP. When we walked into IHOP I was walking to the bathroom looking at my phone when I ran into someone.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't ..." I was about to finish my sentence when I looked up and saw who it was.

"Mario." I said hugging him

"Its about time you looked up and saw who it was." He said hugging me back.

"Shut up. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I got hungry duh." He said making me laugh.

"who are you here with?" I asked.

"My mom, Cat, the Goons and Geo." He said pointing to the table were they were sitting.

"Geo, Julian, Jovani." I said running up to them and scaring them.

"Omg Molly." Geo said hugging me.

"Wait Molly." Julian said turning around and hugging me.

"Hey." Jovani said hugging me.

"I've missed you guys so much." I said putting my phone on the table

"We've missed you too." Mama Selman said hugging me

" I'm sorry about Josh. How's he doing?" Cat said getting up and hugging me

"He's okay he's just has a couple of broke ribs, a broken leg and minor head trauma. The doctors said he's lucky to be alive." I said as we sat down at a bigger table.

After we ate my mom and I was really tired so we told everyone bye and headed to our hotel when we got to our room I was so tired I just got in bed and fell asleep.