Chapter 24

*Skip to 3 days before Playlist Orlando 4/19/16*

Molly s POV

Its been amazing since Blake got home from from tour but this weekend he has a meet up and he really wanted me to go but I have to go to Playlist because Impact got invited. I'm having Ryan come with me so he could meet 5Quad and some other YouNowers like Mark Thomas and Bryce Hall. I also got Alex and Ashley to come with me too because if they go to the Magcon meet up this weekend they wouldn't do anything fun they would just sit backstage and do nothing so I invited them to come with to have some fun.

"Hey bubba Have you seen my MacBook? I need it so I can broadcast and facetime Blake when we are in Orlando" I said walking into his room. Ryan moved in with us right when we got home from the spring break tours.

"Yeah its in the kitchen where you left it by the way Blake's here he's hiding in your closet." He said as I walked out of his room.

"How did he... Never mind I know." I said as shut his door and walked downstairs.

When I got downstairs I saw someone I wasn't expecting to see.

"Alex?? What are you doing here? How did you get in? Where is Hunter?" I asked as I walked up to her and hugged him.

"Your mom let me in. And I'm here because I didn't want to fly to Orlando by myself and Hunter is in Dallas with Jacob." She said hugging me back.

We talked for about 20 mins until I remembered that Blake was hiding in my closet . We walked upstairs and saw Blake, Ryan and Austin sitting on Ryans bed playing video games. I guess Austin climbed in through my window. So Alex and I walked to my room and started to pack for Playlist. When we were done it was 8:30 and we were starving so we had Austin drive us to Smashburger to get something to eat. After we all ate we went back to my house were we all laid down on the couch and watched House until we all fell asleep.

*Next Morning*

I woke up and took a quick shower the made everyone breakfast when I was done cooking I went to the living room and woke everyone up. After everyone was done eating and took a shower it was 10:45am. Our flight don't leave until 3pm so we decided that we would go pick up Ashley and start heading to Dallas and hangout there with Hunter and Jacob until we had to fly out. After we loaded up and picked up Ashley we went to Blakes house so him and Austin could grab their suitcase for the weekend. Once we finally got to Dallas we only had 30 mins to hangout thanks to Blake because he had to take 20 mins to pack up his suitcase. But we didn't care as long as we got to hangout before Alex, Ashley, Ryan and I had to leave we were good.

"So Jacob how have you been?" I asked as we walked through the mall.

"I've been good I have a song coming out its called Sweatshirt." He said as we walked into Starbucks.

"That's amazing Jacob. I can't wait to hear it. When does it come out?" I asked as he ordered

"It comes out on May 3rd but you can preorder it now if you want." He said

"I will I can't wait to hear it."

"Hey babe come here I want to show you something." Blake said waving me over to him.

"What?" I said walking over to him.

"You know I love you right?" He said smiling at me.

"Yeah why?" I asked smiling back at him.

" Because I got you this." He said pulling out a ring that is engraved with the words "With me"

"Blake... I don't understand." I said looking at the words on the ring